Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City, FIFA 13 Questions & Answers Thread.

Nuge should have finess shot trait , look at his goal vs Southampton last season etc.

Already has it :S

From memory Gallagher and Marshall's long shot ratings were nowhere near what they should be.

Both in the late 60s/70s and it could be a 1 but because they have the long shot trait, their long shots would be good! :)

Keeper tops aren't my area that's the graphics department however one thing I do know is that keeper kits take up room on the disk so the less keeper kits they have the better

yeah i know was just saying we should have keeper tops. i still think regardless of keeper tops we should have one if there is league one clubs that have them

i think it'd be good if you could have all 3 kits on as well as blue shorts etc so when you select the kit you could pick the shirt then shorts then socks. Just a thought, some of you may disagree. I just want to play in all blue when i play teams with white shorts   :blush:   :geek:  apologies for being a geek.

i think it'd be good if you could have all 3 kits on as well as blue shorts etc so when you select the kit you could pick the shirt then shorts then socks. Just a thought, some of you may disagree. I just want to play in all blue when i play teams with white shorts :blush::geek: apologies for being a geek.

It would be nice yeah but unfortunately it's not my area I'm editing team.

Hope you're all happy with the current players looks and boots! :)

As ever I will listen to realistic improvements and decreases for players within our Squad. Will probably be sending back M.Keane and H.Kane this next coming week.

i think it'd be good if you could have all 3 kits on as well as blue shorts etc so when you select the kit you could pick the shirt then shorts then socks. Just a thought, some of you may disagree. I just want to play in all blue when i play teams with white shorts   :blush:   :geek:  apologies for being a geek.

Agree with this. Used to do it on PES.

Andy King should be 72-74 rated maybe and a CAM with better passing and shooting

He's never even played CAM for us.

Who has decided in the latest career up date we dont own beckford and danns. I want to recall them and sell them.

I don't know mate it's sometimes to do with the number of squad players on the system so some players do go to other clubs on permanents :/ isn't my area..

Harry, do you think you could put Michael Cain in the squad?

Harry? I could do but I need information on him first. D.o.b etc. Not doing it until I have correct info.

Alie Sesay has been added to the squad as has Callum Elder. Michael Keane & Harry Kane now back at parent clubs.

Harry? I could do but I need information on him first. D.o.b etc. Not doing it until I have correct info.

Alie Sesay has been added to the squad as has Callum Elder. Michael Keane & Harry Kane now back at parent clubs.

Haha sorry I was reading a post before and just thought of Harry for some reason. I suppose you could ask him on twitter : @mrmichaelcain

Archived