Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City, FIFA 13 Questions & Answers Thread.

Dyer + pace

Nugent + finishing & heading - pace

Wood + control and heading

Matty James + all midfield stats

King +all midfield stats & finishing

Wes Morgan + Defending stats

Konchesky - All stats

Schlupp + Defensive stats (only has good forward stats)

Kasper Schmeichel + kicking and long throw

Been a week or so since I last played so I'm not sure if some have already been updated! :)

In the game Schluup seems a little slower than he should be.

I think Kasper is poor too, concedes a lot at the near post and down the middle. Is this due to his height, or does his reflexes need upping a tad?

Kasper's stats should be upped in general. One of the best shot stoppers in the country!

De Laet - 91 acceleration

Morgan - keep same but more agility

Keane - keep same

Konch - keep same

Schlupp 91 acceleration

Knockaert - better ball control and 80 acceleration 74 sprint speed

James- better passing and shooting and tackling

King - keep same

Dyer - up his pace

Nugent 85 acceleration 78 sprint speed.

Wood - keep same

Name 10 better shot stoppers better than him in England? In a 1v1 situation I'd have him over nearly every keeper in the world

That's a lot of keepers you've never watched :P

De Laet - 91 acceleration

Morgan - keep same but more agility

Keane - keep same

Konch - keep same

Schlupp 91 acceleration

Knockaert - better ball control and 80 acceleration 74 sprint speed

James- better passing and shooting and tackling

King - keep same

Dyer - up his pace

Nugent 85 acceleration 78 sprint speed.

Wood - keep same

There is nothing agile about Wes Morgan

There is nothing agile about Wes Morgan

I know but I find it impossible to play him and Keane together as they get turned so easily and I have no money to buy a new centre back :(.

That's a lot of keepers you've never watched :P

Well, he may not be one of the best goalkeepers in the world but the only 2 that I would say are as good at one on ones are Hart and Casillas but then again they're playing at a higher level so not quite comparable!

Physical stats do not effect Overall stats. Any change to his Sprint Speed will keep his overall at a 67.

Ash, I don't know how long you've been doing the data editing for but changing physical stats does affect overall depending on the position. Lloyd's sprint speed is that high that its unlikely to affect the overall but just so you know; stamina affects centre midfielders, pace affects full backs, wingers and strikers, and strength affects centre backs and strikers. Reactions affects every position but agility and balance don't tend to change too much in the way of overall stats.

Hope that helps  :)

Ash, I don't know how long you've been doing the data editing for but changing physical stats does affect overall depending on the position. Lloyd's sprint speed is that high that its unlikely to affect the overall but just so you know; stamina affects centre midfielders, pace affects full backs, wingers and strikers, and strength affects centre backs and strikers. Reactions affects every position but agility and balance don't tend to change too much in the way of overall stats.

Hope that helps :)

Not true.

EA have changed the how total look on FIFA. There are players in the game that have better stats than another player however the player with the worse stats has the better overall. Will give a few examples later on.

I know Wood's not the fastest player in the world but he seems SO slow on FIFA :(

Has a 70 sprint speed I think? Not bad to be fair and no Knockaert doesn't warrant five star skills

4 star skills and I think flair attribute as he did the scorpion kick goal? I think it's called flair when you can score great goals on fifa I can't remember lol could be acrobatic or something like that lol

Indeed he has four star skills already. Acrobatic trait maybe.

Absolutely Dyer to have more pace.

I don't necessarily think Knockaert should be a CF either (he is on UT). It ruins the formation I want to play. He should be either a winger or CAM.

James' corners. Why's Nugent a 78 penalty taker? Schmiechel should be 80's, Wes should be higher. 

Kings attacking positioning should be higher

Keane's passing and overall stats?

Make Knocky 99 penalties just for a joke. Either that or make Big Wes have 5* Skills.

Ignore everything, just make Big Wes 5 * Skills

Trying to be objective and serious:

• I agree with the Dyer pace.
  • I agree with Kasper's kicking.
  • Kasper's creativity needs increasing too.
  • Worth noting that the De Leat pace on the game is great because he genuinely is that fast.
  • I think Dyer's heading ability should be reduced.
  • Matt James to take corners.
  • Matt James long shooting to be upped.
  • Matt James passing improved.
  • Keane heading improved.
  • Keane's passing reduced.
  • Keane's strength to be improved.

To be controversial (and have a bit of fun with this post):

• Drinkwater's fitness to be be reduced - he get's knackered after 5mins looking at the Watford 2nd leg.
  • Marshall to be more agressive...towards his own fans.

Unlikely, but worth asking:

• Anyway you can add the little national fox heads to the back of the shirts?

Archived