Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City, FIFA 13 Questions & Answers Thread.

I know but I find it impossible to play him and Keane together as they get turned so easily and I have no money to buy a new centre back :(.

I think  :pearson:  has had the same problem, so I'd say in this respect FIFA is very accurate.

People realistic contributions please.

Schlupp has had the LB trait for ages.

Conrad Logan - Agreed.

Knockaert being a CF on FUT has nothing to do with me, not my area.

Conrad Logan - Agreed.

What do you think about Mr. James' potential? It's quite low at the moment isn't it, certainly lower than Drinkwater. I'm not sure where exactly I'd improve him as I haven't been bothered to play him enough due to his overly low all round stats.

Conrad Logan - Agreed.

People do generally seem to be asking for improvements which is funny and not realistic, but you've got to to agree about Dyer's pace and Kaspers kicking distance?  I think the reductions I've just suggested are realistic too.

...Now where do we stand on those little fox heads  ;)

Well, he may not be one of the best goalkeepers in the world but the only 2 that I would say are as good at one on ones are Hart and Casillas but then again they're playing at a higher level so not quite comparable!

Oh my good god.

People do generally seem to be asking for improvements which is funny and not realistic, but you've got to to agree about Dyer's pace and Kaspers kicking distance? I think the reductions I've just suggested are realistic too.

...Now where do we stand on those little fox heads ;)

Fox heads. No chance in FIFA 13, 14 maybe.

You have no idea how much my neighbour and I are excited about FIFA 14!  We have a day off work each year (release day), get a take away lunch from the greasy spoon, dinner from Dominos, Frijj milkshakes and Haribo on tap...we're in our bloody thirties but for that day we are 8 years old and have permission from our wives (and daughter in my case) to start as early and finish as late as we like. A day has never passed so quickly!

Conrad Logan - Agreed.

Beckford's finishing to be a bit worse? I've noticed most of his goals go down the middle and it's more by luck than judgement.

Matty James has got to be improved. I don't really play as Leicester but a couple of ideas.

Beckford's finishing to be a bit worse? I've noticed most of his goals go down the middle and it's more by luck than judgement.

Matty James has got to be improved. I don't really play as Leicester but a couple of ideas.

Will look into both.

Wood is painfully slow and Nuge's first touch is abysmal on FIFA.

Can something be done about that?

Also on the speed comment about Dyer, I agree & that De Laet's speed needs to be upped too.

Update came out today, boots haven't changed and I don't know why :/ everything is as it should be in the database.

Edit: Not sure if it is a proper update, the one I have just downloaded has Beckford and Danns at Huddersfield still and on the database they are in the Leicester squad :/

need to look at getting the keeper top made for 14, theres league one teams that get their own keeper top and we dont even have one. whats up with that? also with player improvements. matty james should be improved imo. strength standing tackle and sliding tackle same with interceptions. he brakes up play very well in real life. his overall dosnt reflect on his true worth to the team. jeffs defending traits need to be improved as he isnt a bad lb in real life but in the game his tackling crossing etc isn't good enough imo. ive also found that the potential of some players to be too rapid, in one season each players ratings increased far too much even some players that i gave virtually no game time to which is fairly unrealistic! 

I'm interested to know, when you've finished the stats do they give them to other people to check they've not been fudged to make the team better than they are? Would they say give them to the person who is doing the Forest or Derby stats for a second opinion?

This is pretty cool (and apropos, as I'm in a LCFC career mode right now -- of course, by selling off the entire team and bringing in Vilhena, Adryan, Fred, Kovacic, Okore, Shaw, Jetro Williams, etc. -- go me!)! Always felt like King should have gotten a slight boost. Feel like Drinkwater develops too fast as well.

need to look at getting the keeper top made for 14, theres league one teams that get their own keeper top and we dont even have one. whats up with that? also with player improvements. matty james should be improved imo. strength standing tackle and sliding tackle same with interceptions. he brakes up play very well in real life. his overall dosnt reflect on his true worth to the team. jeffs defending traits need to be improved as he isnt a bad lb in real life but in the game his tackling crossing etc isn't good enough imo. ive also found that the potential of some players to be too rapid, in one season each players ratings increased far too much even some players that i gave virtually no game time to which is fairly unrealistic!

Keeper tops aren't my area that's the graphics department however one thing I do know is that keeper kits take up room on the disk so the less keeper kits they have the better

Archived