Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City, FIFA 13 Questions & Answers Thread.

Hello guys, if you don't know i'm the FIFA editor for Leicester City on FIFA. I post regularly in the Computer and Gaming section however for the users that don't use this Sub Forum I will post in here too if that's okay with the Mods? Possibly having this as a pinned thread?

I will listen to recommendations of changes to players stats either way so the game can be as realistic for fans as possible.

Changes to the Leicester squad: Beckford, Danns, St Ledger to RETURN this weekend when the update is released normally Saturday. Leicester players will be wearing the correct boots from this weekend also, the data has been in the database for a long time however due to new licences issues it has to be cleared first.

If anyone watches the youth academy, I would love some feedback on certain players who have just signed professional contracts with the club who will be added to the game.

Youth team players to be added: Alie Sesay, Callum Elder, Rob Paratore, Jamie Anton & Jak McCourt.

Just wondering for fifa 14 maybe but an actual king power stadium or something that looks VERY similar

We did have British Modern Stadium/Molton Road earlier on in the Season on FIFA which is an exact replica of the King Power Stadium, i'm working on getting changed back! so fingers crossed.

As for the Lloyd Dyer comment I agree.

Yep i've never seen a player as fast as Dyer. Thing it makes their overall go up too much for a Championship player if it's like 98 though?

Physical stats do not effect Overall stats. Any change to his Sprint Speed will keep his overall at a 67.

Nerf Nugent and Wood, and put James' general stats higher.

In regards to this, which areas and why do you feel these players should have upgraded? No offence but its easy to say 'general stats higher', I do agree yes however upping players stats needs good feedback, videos etc

Can you tell your bosses to make a decent game, cheers m8. And if you've got their number, give Konami a call too.

I have no say in them sides of things, sorry. I'm on the editing side of things.

Dyer should have pace equal to Walcott. Knockaert needs his strength upped a bit, he out muscles people much bigger than him. Nugent maybe pace down heading up? James passing and shooting up a bit, king just up everything by 1.

Knockaert should have about 3 pace. Watching him run to the byline against that Watford defender on Thursday was nothing short of hysterical. Also Schlupp's volleys should be in the minus'.

Schlupp planted a lovely volley into the bottom corner vs Bolton. Knockaert looks like he's trying to run through water at times.

King should be a better finisher, 80s. His composure in front of goal and his goal record speaks for itself.

Archived