Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

stringers allez les blues

I just use standard ringtones anyway now (the ones that come with the phone). I remember when I was in WH Smiths, everything was quiet (like always in there), and then someone rings me so 'Ticket To Ride' just blasts out. Struggled to get my phone out my pocket, as you do when something like that happens.

Me. If you don't think that a journalist or radio/tv commentator might do a bit of research on the opposition, or have some witty one-liners up their sleeve should the inevitable happen for our players or the other team, then you don't knows nuffin.

I was Joking, you clearly know 'nuffin'

Me. If you don't think that a journalist or radio/tv commentator might do a bit of research on the opposition, or have some witty one-liners up their sleeve should the inevitable happen for our players or the other team, then you don't knows nuffin.

I only wish you took a leaf out of their book and had something witty, or at the very least something not completely psychopathic lined up before you post on here.

I just use standard ringtones anyway now (the ones that come with the phone). I remember when I was in WH Smiths, everything was quiet (like always in there), and then someone rings me so 'Ticket To Ride' just blasts out. Struggled to get my phone out my pocket, as you do when something like that happens.

Some jolly japer switched my ring tone to south parks uncle ****er once. I've never felt panic like it when it went off in the bank.

Archived