Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Why do people make up rumours?

Why? Why do you claim to be in the know when the nearest contact you have to the club is your mate's brother who's a season ticket holder etc???

Do people get their kicks from it? I'm sure Leicester fans are the worst at this and love it when the club is in turmoil as it gives them more ammunition to moan at, whereas when the club has stability and potential (aka NOW) they hate it.

I know what you mean, I could of started a "rumour" or thread on here this week regarding a text I read with my own eyes from a current city player to my work colleague (he is an ex pro and they're genuinely good friends) but really can't be bothered with the hassle or looking a fool if it was a set up

I know for a fact back in the day Lennon & Izzett used to tell some of fans porkies just for a laugh and to see how far the rumours would stretch

I know a couple of people who work at the club who occasionally tell me bits and pieces which turn out to be true, but I don't bother posting them up here. For one, they're never that amazing and for two, no-one on here ever believes you and I can't be arsed with all the other smug ****ers who do it,

Why? Why do you claim to be in the know when the nearest contact you have to the club is your mate's brother who's a season ticket holder etc???

Do people get their kicks from it? I'm sure Leicester fans are the worst at this and love it when the club is in turmoil as it gives them more ammunition to moan at, whereas when the club has stability and potential (aka NOW) they hate it.

Not sure whether this is also aimed at my thread, and I'm none too bothered if it was. I could name who released what I was told which would I know add much more credibility to it, but you just can't do that! It doesn't mean something is made up. Certainly there are reasons for just keeping it quiet for fear of looking daft if it turns out incorrect, but I'm not bothered by that either!

Some people love to be the ones to hear about breaking news first and some love to pass it on and get the credit for it....remember where you heard it first!

The trouble is , although you look pretty impressive when it's right you don't half look a cock when it ain't!

Archived