Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danlcfc4ever

LEICESTER BAND NEEDS YOUR HELP! PLEASE!

Ok so here's the deal... My band "Surrender The Coast" entered a competition where the big prize is to play at Download festival 2013.

We've made it into the last 15 from 700+ bands.... we need votes to make it to the festival!

As a band we can't think of the last Leicester band to play at Download... COME ON LEICESTER!!!

Please.... Please.... PLEASE take a few seconds to vote, and if you're feeling generous you can share the link with friends, and even go back and vote again tomorrow.

PLEASE HELP!

http://download.redbullstudios.com/band/surrender-the-coast_top-15/

Done

You do need some clean vocals in there somewhere too, sorta like this

Thanks for voting man! We used to have a clean vocalist too but decided to go straight hardcore... I like the two vocal approach but its becoming outdated in my opinion. Thanks for the help and the input though!

Gave you a vote, Pea Wife!

I have no idea what that means but thanks!

Got a funny feeling I saw you play the other week with my flatmate's band.

Were you on the bill with Internal Conflict at the O2 not long ago for some EP launch?

Edit: Nevermind, he just came home so I asked. Apparently that was If Looks Could Kill (who I thought were shit, so that's probably just as well. My flatmate just told me you're very good so well done!)

Got a funny feeling I saw you play the other week with my flatmate's band.

Were you on the bill with Internal Conflict at the O2 not long ago for some EP launch?

Edit: Nevermind, he just came home so I asked. Apparently that was If Looks Could Kill (who I thought were shit, so that's probably just as well. My flatmate just told me you're very good so well done!)

You're flatmate has good taste aha :P

We are definitely not If looks could kill!

Thanks to anyone who voted, we made it!! :)

You're flatmate has good taste aha :P

We are definitely not If looks could kill!

Thanks to anyone who voted, we made it!! :)

He's obsessed with anything with half time breakdowns in it. I hear a lot of August Burns Red in my house. You can tell the bits of Conflict's songs he's influenced, haha.

But congratulations, anyway, hope you enjoy the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived