Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Daily Slug says Lennon & Huges in frame.

Neil Lennon continued: "I was really nervous today. I had that gut feeling in my stomach all day. I thought we were fantastic. I really wanted to get over the line with this one. We have a special young team. They don't know when they're beaten. They look as fresh as daisies today. Scott Brown was immense. He is so strong, he reads the game so well and his passing is improving every year. It's been a great season... [Will you be here next season?] I'd like to think so."

Think we can safely put this one to bed, along with Hughes now.

Neil Lennon continued: "I was really nervous today. I had that gut feeling in my stomach all day. I thought we were fantastic. I really wanted to get over the line with this one. We have a special young team. They don't know when they're beaten. They look as fresh as daisies today. Scott Brown was immense. He is so strong, he reads the game so well and his passing is improving every year. It's been a great season... [Will you be here next season?] I'd like to think so."

Think we can safely put this one to bed, along with Hughes now.

I agree

Its all been a load of rubbish

Were stuck with lucky to have Pearson for another season

OH FOR FVCKS SAKE, PEARSON IS GOING NOWHERE, LIVE WITH IT AND MOVE ON.

:pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:  :pearson:

Wow! How could we possibly let this great man go, after all the wonderful achievements he has brought this club in the last two seasons, and he only gets paid a million quid a year.  lol  lol  lol

Wow! How could we possibly let this great man go, after all the wonderful achievements he has brought this club in the last two seasons, and he only gets paid a million quid a year. lollollol

Yeah let's get someone in who will cost more, spend more and potentially achieve less. Fvckwit

Yeah let's get someone in who will cost more, spend more and potentially achieve less. Fvckwit

Or lets stick with him and smile and sing as the ball soars into the air way above the midfield and lands at the feet of the nearest opposition defender or keeper like we did for most of last season. :blink:

Or lets stick with him and smile and sing as the ball soars into the air way above the midfield and lands at the feet of the nearest opposition defender or keeper like we did for most of last season. :blink:

One third of a season is not 'most'

Archived