Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Daily Slug says Lennon & Huges in frame.

No.

Don't believe everything you read. 

There is no substance in that article and ANYONE could literally write that 'article'. It's barely even that. It's just a few sentences piled together. 

NIGEL PEARSON TO REMAIN AT LEICESTER CITY

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/315366/Nigel-Pearson-to-remain-at-Leicester-City/

He has been handed a vote of confidence following a high-powered meeting.

“The owners have been very supportive and told Nigel it is business as usual next season,†said a source..

Not often that you can say the Star is a reputable news source, but at least this one claimed to have a "source," even if that's just some fat bloke in the Lamp Lighters. The Daily Fail's one was just... well, words.

Lennon for me, unlike NP he has a winning mentality and should have been in place when we started to go into a tailspin. Lest not forget we only got into the play-offs by a bit of luck because Bolton dropped vital points against Blackpool. The owners have probably invested around £150 million and the only way they will get any return on their investment is the Prem. They need a manager who will get them there, not stick with someone who's failed already.

NIGEL PEARSON TO REMAIN AT LEICESTER CITY

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/315366/Nigel-Pearson-to-remain-at-Leicester-City/

He has been handed a vote of confidence following a high-powered meeting.

“The owners have been very supportive and told Nigel it is business as usual next season,†said a source..

Who is A Source!?

Not often that you can say the Star is a reputable news source, but at least this one claimed to have a "source," even if that's just some fat bloke in the Lamp Lighters. The Daily Fail's one was just... well, words.

whats the differnce its even worse than the mail all it features are tits and shit stories so dont believe what the star says. pearson out out out

whats the differnce its even worse than the mail all it features are tits and shit stories out

Agreed. Makes me laugh that they preach such high ideals in their stories yet their sidebar is always chock full of images of teenage actresses in bikinis or revealing dresses. A website for pervs who like to think they're not pervs.

Would not want Hughes at all, it would be like Sven take two... I can see why Lennon's name is always on there though. Club legend and done very well at Celtic. I would like to see Lennon take charge one day, but I still personally believe in Nigel Pearson. Also, can't see why Lennon would want to leave a safe job at Celtic, where he will probably win the league again and have another go at Europe.

Would not want Hughes at all, it would be like Sven take two... I can see why Lennon's name is always on there though. Club legend and done very well at Celtic. I would like to see Lennon take charge one day, but I still personally believe in Nigel Pearson. Also, can't see why Lennon would want to leave a safe job at Celtic, where he will probably win the league again and have another go at Europe.

That`s a bit like believing in Santa!  :)

Was discussing Lennon yesterday with mi mate.

Though we loved him as a player, don't forget he's a ticking time-bomb mentally. Akin to Roy Keane.

If he gets the job and gets 'arsy' with Stringer, it'd make Pearson look like Woody Allen in comparison.

lol

If we get rid of Nige (not bothered) then lets replace him with someone who we can all enjoy having as manager, both on and off the pitch. It's a shame IMO that Adkins took the Reading job. He'd have been my choice.

Now, I'm pretty apathetic to who starts next season as manager.

I still don't think Pearson is going anywhere though.

That`s a bit like believing in Santa! :)

lol

Was discussing Lennon yesterday with mi mate.

Though we loved him as a player, don't forget he's a ticking time-bomb mentally. Akin to Roy Keane.

If he gets the job and gets 'arsy' with Stringer, it'd make Pearson look like Woody Allen in comparison.

lol

If we get rid of Nige (not bothered) then lets replace him with someone who we can all enjoy having as manager, both on and off the pitch. It's a shame IMO that Adkins took the Reading job. He'd have been my choice.

Now, I'm pretty apathetic to who starts next season as manager.

I still don't think Pearson is going anywhere though.

lol

That's the thing though if results don't go our way then the manager we all loved at the start of the season won't be loved at the end of the season on or off the pitch, that's football.

That's the thing though if results don't go our way then the manager we all loved at the start of the season won't be loved at the end of the season on or off the pitch, that's football.

Just a personal thing mate.. Just someone I think I could warm to.. Which would make me patient if results are not going our way. I never warmed to Ollie. I found his personality bizarre.. And I couldn't warm to Poyet. I think Poyet is only interested in Poyet.

I find it difficult to warm to Pearson.

Of course, results are the main thing.. But those who were fans under MON will know what I'm on about.. I never got on the bandwagon of wanting him out at the start of his tenure when results werent going well. Why? Because I could see where we were going ON the pitch, and I warmed to him off the pitch.

Chris Powell is someone I believe would fit that bill.

Archived