Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Daily Slug says Lennon & Huges in frame.

and also forgot in my last post that fans who want him out have invested hundreds of pounds to support this club there've just had enough of him

And those who want him to stay have invested hundreds of pounds too and they're sick of the ****ing managerial merry-go-round joke that this club has become.

At the end of the day, I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mine, so why the **** are we even bothering?

The Mail are also saying that Dickov has got the Doncaster job, ahead of Michael Appleton (with lots of other sources, saying it's Appleton).  IF they're right on Dickov (and we should know at a Donnie Press Conference, Monday morning), that will give a lot of creditability to their City story !

The Daily was 100% correct.

Dickov is the new Donny boss.

The Mail's Football legitimacy IS really on the line this morning.  The Yorkshire Post (the local paper) has an Exclusive, that Michael Appleton IS to be appointed over Paul Dickov - with a Press Conference announcing it, this afternoon.  If the Yorkshire Post have it right, so much for the Lennon & Hughes story - if the Mail have it correct, then PERHAPS it could be Lennon (I hope not Hughes) !?

It is Dickov.  Lennon or Hughes a possibility then?!

Neil Lennon won't happen yet if anything he still has a cup final to negotiate when that is done then we may hear some news, though I suspect he is holding out for the Everton job rather than us.

And those who want him to stay have invested hundreds of pounds too and they're sick of the ****ing managerial merry-go-round joke that this club has become.

At the end of the day, I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mine, so why the **** are we even bothering?

Yes but you keep on banging that drum don't you ?

If it 'is common folklore' about promotion, where is stated fact that 'Pearson's remit clearly included reducing costs'?

Where is the evidence that Pearson has what it takes to get promotion? Four years at this level and not even close and he has spent millions of our money and Hull's money to achieve sustained Championship football for himself.

Brilliant.

Look on the Mercury website for the article in which he talks about FFP at start of last season.

The grief that I get is not because of the number of managers that we've had it's because:

1. We were perceived as 'buying the league' and failing

2. Our end of season collapse

3. Playing at the Ting Tong Stadium.

4. Being incapable of putting away penalties.

5. Idiots that posted vids of themselves being distraught when Watford broke and scored the winner.

Yes but you keep on banging that drum don't you ?

As opposed to the array of drums you, seenitall, DT, smudger etc have been banging eh? Righto.

It is Dickov.  Lennon or Hughes a possibility then?!

If you believe the thread, 'Bad news coming out of the club', it's unlikely ANY other potential Manager will want to come here, let alone Neil Lennon (and there's no way Hughes will come, if there's no money to spend)!

If you believe the thread, 'Bad news coming out of the club', it's unlikely ANY other potential Manager will want to come here, let alone Neil Lennon (and there's no way Hughes will come, if there's no money to spend)!

I'm not sure the 'bad news coming out of the club' story has got much creditability - there seems to be a lot of 'holes' in the logic of sending someone to Thailand with financial info.  What is intriguing (if that story is dodgy and the club DO have money to spend), is whether the Lennon speculation will hot up again, after the Scottish Cup Final this weekend.

I'm not sure the 'bad news coming out of the club' story has got much creditability - there seems to be a lot of 'holes' in the logic of sending someone to Thailand with financial info.  What is intriguing (if that story is dodgy and the club DO have money to spend), is whether the Lennon speculation will hot up again, after the Scottish Cup Final this weekend.

I agree with you about the 'Bad news' story.  It would be good, but I can't see Lennon turning up at the KP any time soon - except to scout a couple of players (only a couple - we don't have many who are good enough for Scottish football!).

And we will have a new Manager. It's just a matter of time. No Manager who is half decent is going to agree to come to us whilst jobs such as Wigan (potentially) Stoke, Everton are vacant. The merry go round will start soon and there's plenty of substance to the Daily Mail story around us and Lennon

And we will have a new Manager. It's just a matter of time. No Manager who is half decent is going to agree to come to us whilst jobs such as Wigan (potentially) Stoke, Everton are vacant. The merry go round will start soon and there's plenty of substance to the Daily Mail story around us and Lennon

Are you certain it is going to happen?

Archived