Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Any disabled supporters?

Having had a rethink about next season, I took my disabled mum down to the KP to renew our season tickets, last Tuesday.

We were told that season tickets for disabled people (and their carers) aren't being renewed currently, although you can put them 'on hold' until they are ready.

We were also told that there is a meeting at the KP, for disabled supporters next Friday (I think the start time was either 6.30 or 7). The meeting is to discuss matters regarding disabled supporters, what the club is doing for them, how it can be improved etc..

Just thought I'd share this anyway..

I renewed my ST with my disabled friend on the 11th, and there wasn't any problem then - well, the club certainly took our money! Must be a more recent thing, is this affecting all disabled supporters, or just people with mobility problems? As usual, the club has communicated sod all about it.

Hope you manage to sort it out soon, wouldn't want to miss out on the early bird price!

Having had a rethink about next season, I took my disabled mum down to the KP to renew our season tickets, last Tuesday.

We were told that season tickets for disabled people (and their carers) aren't being renewed currently, although you can put them 'on hold' until they are ready.

We were also told that there is a meeting at the KP, for disabled supporters next Friday (I think the start time was either 6.30 or 7). The meeting is to discuss matters regarding disabled supporters, what the club is doing for them, how it can be improved etc..

Just thought I'd share this anyway..

seems a bit odd, know a few disabled supporters who have renewed there season tickets(inc.me) had no problems did it the same day as getting play off semi final tickets.

as for that meeting its next friday at 6:30pm...told by Jim from Fanzone...its to get disabled supporters input & all that since the club has never done it before.

seems a bit odd, know a few disabled supporters who have renewed there season tickets(inc.me) had no problems did it the same day as getting play off semi final tickets.

as for that meeting its next friday at 6:30pm...told by Jim from Fanzone...its to get disabled supporters input & all that since the club has never done it before.

Cheers mate.

I'm not sure why ours are 'delayed then'? We'll ask about it Friday.

:thumbup:

I rang to renew mine yesterday and there was no issue.

I was told that 2012/13 Disabled STH seats will be reserved until July 1st as it takes a bit longer to get on the DSA list and so on. 

i think the delay could be something to do with moving seats our something. im not 100% sure.

We've renewed and moved seats but you do have to be members of the dsa to qualify for free carer ticket next season.

Tbf, had no problems doing mine and my carers(the old man).

I guess they'll be bring this DSA thing at the start of the 2014 season. Well hope so. lol

I believe they are going to move all disabled supporters and carers into one area of the stadium.

That's what I heard.

I thought they already had... walked passed the entrance to L1 and thought so anyway.

They saw Col coming... "bloody hell it's that bloke who never stops going on about DM's, we've had complaints about him. Tell him he can't renew, hopefully he'll go away".

I thought they already had... walked passed the entrance to L1 and thought so anyway.

They saw Col coming... "bloody hell it's that bloke who never stops going on about DM's, we've had complaints about him. Tell him he can't renew, hopefully he'll go away".

lol

I just knew you'd say that...

:whistle:

Probably off on a tangent but if our disabled supporters ever need help advice etc Andy dubbins is the disabled supporters club bloke...he's a very nice young man!

Archived