Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxestalk LCFC Player of the Season 2012/13 - No Surprise.

Congratulations to Captain Westley Nathan Morgan.

Poll Results

Morgan  - 108 

Schmeichel - 29

Knockaert - 10

James - 10

King - 10

De Laet  - 1

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/88529-foxestalk-player-of-the-season-20123/

----------------------------------------

Match by Match Recults :-
Morgan - 7.5 MOM wins 158 pts,
King - 8 MOM wins 143 pts 
Knockaert - 5.5 MOM wins 120 pts,

James - 4 MOM wins 102 pts

De Laet - 5 MOM wins 101 pts

Schmeichel - 2.5 MOM 81 pts.

Drinkwater 3 MOM wins 75 pts,

Full results here - https://docs.google....UnN6X0NxeGlsbkE

I'm a little bit surprised that James and Knockaert didn't have more votes - They both done exceptionally well in only their first season, imo.

James missed a chunk of the season (happened by coincidence to be our crap patch) and so missed out on a lot of games. Will boss the league next year though. 

I'm a little bit surprised that James and Knockaert didn't have more votes - They both done exceptionally well in only their first season, imo.

Injury and firstly settling in didn't help James, but we now know what a good player he is and hopefully he can keep injury free next season and really piss over this league... Knockaert from his explosive start kinda dipped and that's probably one of the reasons he didn't get as many votes

James missed a chunk of the season (happened by coincidence to be our crap patch) and so missed out on a lot of games. Will boss the league next year though. 

Not so sure this was coincidence myself.

Who the hell voted for De Laet haha. Not that I have anything agaist De Laet but certainly not player of the season material.

He's been one of the most consistent players this season so it's not out of the realm of possibility that someone voted for him.

He's been one of the most consistent players this season so it's not out of the realm of possibility that someone voted for him.

One of Pearson's best signings IMO.

I still see him more as a wide midfielder in a 4-4-2 though. I think he's better going forward. Bit suspect defensively.

Generally good solid player is RDL

One of Pearson's best signings IMO.

I still see him more as a wide midfielder in a 4-4-2 though. I think he's better going forward. Bit suspect defensively.

Generally good solid player is RDL

Yeah, I can't believe some of the flack he gets to be honest. Think he's more than good enough for our side. Plus this is one of the first times he's played more or less a whole season for a club.

I think he's good enough to play RB - he's a bit suspect defensively now and then, but he's got the pace to get himself out of trouble a lot of the time. As well as a few other players in our team, experience of playing a full championship season will have taught him a lot - the only other time he's gotten any significant game time was in a crap, struggling Portsmouth side, and even then it was only on loan for about 20 games. I think last season will have taught him and all the young lads in the team a lot. Really optimistic about next season now, as I think these young lads have a lot more to show.

Archived