Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Barry Bannan

It was still a brilliant season. Sure if you were lucky enough to be around to see us win the League Cup on the few occasions we have or for the Second Tier Play-Off Finals it might not have been as enjoyable, but for people like me who prior to that had seen one promotion, two Premier League relegations and countless mediocre seasons in the Championship, it was pretty brilliant.

Quit making me feel old!

• 4 weeks later...

Doesn't matter who we bring in, as we all know Pearson won't play them properly, or change his game plan.  lol

Name one of the current first teamers that haven't been played in their proper position for the majority of last season.

Beats me. In our League 1 season we were dangerous with Gradel and Dyer on the wings.

Don't seem to remember us doing so well all the time when Dyer and Gradel played together ,  I thought 2 out and out wingers left us too weak in the middle of the park

How very big of you. 

Anyway, a WUM!? I can only presume this is some sort of teenage cyberspace insult so I'll disregard. 

Instead of a WUM, as you say, think of me as a visionary, a realist, someone who can see 10 steps ahead. Un-blinkered. 

A few games in with Coco in charge you'll see.

In the meantime...don't hate me 'cause I'm different.

Ps. Thanks to all those who have PM'd to agree with my reasoned & insightful points of view. It's not so bad on here after all. 

Or I could think of you as a cunt whose hands would be better served jamming a 24 gauge down his throat than posting his air-brained opinions on here.

Anyway, he wouldn't be a bad signing, but I can't help but feel there are more important positions (left-back) to focus on, rather than just flooding the midfield with similar players.

Don't seem to remember us doing so well all the time when Dyer and Gradel played together ,  I thought 2 out and out wingers left us too weak in the middle of the park

Prob why Berner played in the middle and Oakley on the right. Gradel's impact was minimal that season. People just remember the free kick at MK Dons.

Archived