Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Shirts with jeans - tucked in or tucked out

88 members have voted

1. 1. Shirts with jeans

• tucked in
    • tucked out

Never understood this.

I absolutely love it, nothing gives you a sense of pride more than looking at yourself in a mirror looking as smart as you can.

It's even better at a wedding etc when you are surrounded by friends who you usually sit with in jeans and polo etc.

Who the **** goes to a wedding in jeans and a polo, it's shirt, trousers and tie at the absolute minimum.

Never understood this.

I absolutely love it, nothing gives you a sense of pride more than looking at yourself in a mirror looking as smart as you can.

It's even better at a wedding etc when you are surrounded by friends who you usually sit with in jeans and polo etc.

Who the **** goes to a wedding in jeans and a polo, it's shirt, trousers and tie at the absolute minimum.

Surprising that someone who's ever keen to berate people for being stupid can't read a simple sentence properly without misinterpreting it.

Never understood this.

I was at a Wedding in Lboro once and it started raining and I had to jog through town, thought I was James Bond for a second

It all depends on whether you are a snob or a slob.

http://puzzles.about.com/library/quiz/blsnob.htm

Higher than i thought

Your Snob-O-Meter score is 44%. Sorta snobby.snob2.jpg You can be relaxed and accepting of those that don't fit your criteria for being "cool", but you also have the occasional bout of superiority. Perhaps there are certain things that matter more to you than others, or you just get in a snobby mood from time to time. Whatever the case, you should refrain from judging others on superficial qualities. Don't judge a book by its cover. You don't know what fabulous and fascinating people you might discount just because they're not wearing the right brand of socks. Of course, this semi-snob attitude might get you a better job with a bigger paycheck. Snobs tend to have more self-confidence which means they get to call the shots. Watch out for those bouts of humility which are the hallmarks of a loser and can spell disaster in this dog-eat-dog workd

Never understood this.

Sorry! lol

Just hate wearing suits and ties etc. Casual shirt and jeans or a tee will do me ta. 

Archived