Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Shirts with jeans - tucked in or tucked out

88 members have voted

1. 1. Shirts with jeans

• tucked in
    • tucked out

Out. Only time a shirt should be tucked in is when you are at work or other occasions where you have to look relatively smart. Start tucking stuff into jeans you start looking like Alan from the Hangover!

If I'm out on a proper night out I'll wear a fitted shirt tucked into slim fitting jeans.

I like to make an effort & not dress like I'm going down the local.  Then all my mates turn up dressed like they're going down the local

Guest MattP

Used to always be out but now in.

Although make sure you have a very nice expensive belt otherwise it looks horrid.

You can pick up decent one from the boss shop in town these days for about £100.

Although make sure you have a very nice expensive belt otherwise it looks horrid.

You can pick up decent one from the boss shop in town these days for about £100.

Or 6 quid off ebay!!

Please say you're joking, £100!

lol

You do make me laugh!

I imagine you walking around with a pimp stick too.

....and maybe a top hat.

Guest MattP

If I'm out on a proper night out I'll wear a fitted shirt tucked into slim fitting jeans.

That's the nail on head.

Some of you lot must look like a crowd from Coalville when you hit the town.

Archived