Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Shirts with jeans - tucked in or tucked out

88 members have voted

1. 1. Shirts with jeans

• tucked in
    • tucked out

Guest MattP

lol

You do make me laugh!

I imagine you walking around with a pimp stick too.

....and maybe a top hat.

lol

I do own a top hat and always wear shooting jacket when I go Racing.

Guest MattP

lol

The sights you see thesedays.... it looks like most of the yoof sleep in the clothes they go out in.

Yep, feel for them as the young cant just abuse store cards like our generation did but no excuse for a lot of what you see.

I don't think thats excessive belts can last years.

So does a decent piece of rope. Hate shirts with jeans, it's t-shirts with jean and shirts with trousers.

Unless it's the weekend then it's a nice blouse and a skirt.

So does a decent piece of rope. Hate shirts with jeans, it's t-shirts with jean and shirts with trousers.

Unless it's the weekend then it's a nice blouse and a skirt.

Maybe the tramp look is fashionable.

In the 80s it was tucked in with what was called a "beer belly". The shirt was pulled up so it folded over the top of your trousers. Now because I'm such a slave to fashion it's tucked out( but I'd prefer it tucked in).

Tucking your shirt in is one of the signs of becoming middle-aged and boring.  

Unless it's fecking freezing out and you're trying to trap as much body heat as you can.  Then it's acceptable.

Being quite slim I hate wearing shirts, So I normally always wear some sort of sweater over it and tuck it in.

I always think it looks a bit scruffy having it flailing about, especially if it's ill fitting in the first place which a lot of people don't seem to realize.

Archived