Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Shirts with jeans - tucked in or tucked out

88 members have voted

1. 1. Shirts with jeans

• tucked in
    • tucked out

Looks too scruffy not tucked in.  Although I dont wear jeans so I guess trousers are different, therefore I shouldn't comment. lol

You never wear jeans? Huh?

So you just wear trousers all your life? 

Seems odd, no offence.

This might seem a daft question but can a shirt be tucked out?

I know this may have been raised before but not really looked at the thread before as high importance.

T-shirts I leave out. Formal shirts tucked in trousers or out depending on occasion. So the answer is a choice of more than two.

If you wear a vest over your shirt, then I suppose it could be "tucked out"  :rolleyes:

I take my boots off before I get into bed,so does this mean I am a real "gent"?

If you wear a vest over your shirt, then I suppose it could be "tucked out" :rolleyes:

I take my boots off before I get into bed,so does this mean I am a real "gent"?

I bet you don't even piss in the shower, toff!

:P

This does have to be one of the oddest threads in GC, people are really taking it seriously whether you tuck it in or not, as the picture of Clarkson and May demonstrated you can look like a twat either way. It realty needs a bit more context to be any sort of serious discussion, but then it really doesn't warrant serious discussion.

Incidentally generally out, especially if a casual shirt.

Guest MattP

I reckon 10 £10 belts will last longer than 1 £100 belt, and you get 10 belts to choose from.

Maybe.

Though a £10 belt won't be fit to go out on the town in.

I'm going to the French Oaks on Sunday and im going to have a blue shirt tucked into mustard coids with a red jumper and black trilby.

Im going to look absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe.

I'm going to the French Oaks on Sunday and im going to have a blue shirt tucked into mustard coids with a red jumper and black trilby.

Is that for a bet?

Guest MattP

lol lol

Not at all. Part of going to the racing is trying to get away with looking as ridiculous as possible.

Maybe.

agreed

• 2 months later...
Guest MattP

I bloody hate getting dressed up anyway.

Never understood this.

I absolutely love it, nothing gives you a sense of pride more than looking at yourself in a mirror looking as smart as you can.

It's even better at a wedding etc when you are surrounded by friends who you usually sit with in jeans and polo etc.

Archived