Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes4e4

Monaco tickets

We'll make a loss on this, if it's £1m to get their team here/pay for the opposition (like we did for the Real Madrid game), and it's half-full or worse.

There is noway I can imagine we've paid anywhere near like that price particularly with all this FFP business. A catastrophic business decision though if this is indeed the case.

As am I.

I shall still sing the song though!

That's just my strange sense of humour!

Hi guys,

I just read that there is no parking on-site? Is it true?  :blink: 

Do you know where I can park not too far from the stadium?

Many thanks for your help :)

From a AS Monaco fan :)

Hi guys,

I just read that there is no parking on-site? Is it true?  :blink:

Do you know where I can park not too far from the stadium?

Many thanks for your help :)

From a AS Monaco fan :)

On saffron Lane is your easiest bet. On the bus lane. Free and easy to get out off

The marketing department need a right kick up the arse. This game should have at least 20k there and the prices aren't too bad.

They could've advertised it about two to three weeks earlier, that contract issue is now proving to be a dear hindrance.

Shame about the projected attendance, really. I was hoping for 15k or at least 10k.

On saffron Lane is your easiest bet. On the bus lane. Free and easy to get out off

Many thanks.

I saw also that it is possible to park on the parking of the Leicester Rugby Club. Is that right? It seems quite cheap and not too far from the King Power Stadium.

An advice?

They could've advertised it about two to three weeks earlier, that contract issue is now proving to be a dear hindrance.

Shame about the projected attendance, really. I was hoping for 15k or at least 10k.

Me too, I am very disappointed by the attendance excepted for tomorrow :(

We'll make a loss on this, if it's £1m to get their team here/pay for the opposition (like we did for the Real Madrid game), and it's half-full or worse.

I doubt we'll have had to pay that to be honest - they were playing in a smaller league than us last season.

The marketing department need a right kick up the arse. This game should have at least 20k there and the prices aren't too bad.

They definitely do. Think 20k is pushing it a bit but it's been so badly marketed. Heading for 6,000 apparently. Going to look hilariously bad.

Many thanks.

I saw also that it is possible to park on the parking of the Leicester Rugby Club. Is that right? It seems quite cheap and not too far from the King Power Stadium.

An advice?

I think they do yeah but as you said they charge. I always go Saffron Lane bus lane and it is free and if it is full (which it will not be as we've not sold loads) there is a car park on that road too. Its also quickest and the easiest way of getting back to the motorway in my opinion. 

Plus all the players have given away about 6 pairs of tickets each lol 

Archived