Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Memberships

Does anyone know if the club is going to bother with memberships this season? It seems all they care about it flogging season tickets and fleecing matchday goers, and overlook those of us in the middle who don't want/can't afford season tickets but would still like to go on a fairly regular basis.

Last season's debacle (I think the club released the memberships in November and you had to use your vouchers by March!) has probably given them reasons not to bother with memberships, but up until last season I'd have a membership for 12 seasons and enjoyed the 4/5 games for a £100. 

Living in Norfolk means i cant get a season ticket but always got a membership because of the away ticket advantages.

Does anyone know with the new points system if the members get access to tickets before the general sale?? Ill be pissed off if they dont

I don't understand why they don't just keep the same deal on memberships every year, that way they can release the details early and get it sorted. They don't change or mess about with the season ticket deals and to me a membership is a cheaper version for ppl who can't get to every game.

I think the answer is that memberships are not lucrative enough for the club. We don't generate the revenue that STHs generate and the club are probably thinking that if they don't provide a membership scheme, then perhaps the regular (5-10 matches) followers may be tempted to 'upgrade' to a ST than have to fork out on a match by match basis. In reality, the club is actually alienating fans like me who will now only bother going to 3-4 games a season. So they're losing out in the end.

I think the answer is that memberships are not lucrative enough for the club. We don't generate the revenue that STHs generate and the club are probably thinking that if they don't provide a membership scheme, then perhaps the regular (5-10 matches) followers may be tempted to 'upgrade' to a ST than have to fork out on a match by match basis. In reality, the club is actually alienating fans like me who will now only bother going to 3-4 games a season. So they're losing out in the end.

I massively agree with you buddy

Was very disgruntled last season, I'd they mess around again this season I will probably only go to a few games aswell

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They've sorted out the packages that they'll be offering, just waiting on prices now, think the cheapest will be £25. They're also introducing a 2 game hospitality membership this year for the first time.

given the muck up over the last two years I'm impressed they have got this sorted so early.

• 7 months later...

Archived