Jakemoore Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 How do I become a member for next season? And does anyone know how much it costs? And would you say it's worth doing? I'm worried I'll miss out on tickets next year..I can only really get to 10 games a season!
Unabomber Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 Basically you go on the website and......oh never mind.
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 How do I become a member for next season? And does anyone know how much it costs? And would you say it's worth doing? I'm worried I'll miss out on tickets next year..I can only really get to 10 games a season!There are usually a few options with things like gold membership and platinum membership etc depending on how much you want to pay and how many tickets you get with each variationI can only get to between 5 and 10 games a season usually because of work so this is usually the option for me
broughtonblue Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 The club normally release details but I've not seen anything this year so far, probably been trying to plan how to fuk up the season ticket operation to plan anything else
Ricey Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 Last few years the membership details have been released very late (sometimes after the season has started), either due to bad organisation or to encourage people to buy season tickets instead.
Babylon Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 As Ricey said details will probably come out quite late, due to the huge increase in STH's what the memberships offer could be quite different to this years as well.
indierich06 Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 Definitely worth becoming a member IMO, I definitely will. Usually only costs about £25 (although it might be more this season) and you can get packages that include match tickets for x amount of games etc too, as well as getting priority for purchasing tickets too. If the packages are anything like this season, then I'll definitely be signing up.
jammie82uk Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 I would expect some details on memberships after the ST deadline of June 16th
OzFox Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 How do I become a member for next season? And does anyone know how much it costs? And would you say it's worth doing? I'm worried I'll miss out on tickets next year..I can only really get to 10 games a season! Looks like quite a few people are in the same boat. I'll only get to 6 or 7 at best so roll on the memberships
dobbylcfc Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 Think it's the option I'll be taking this season work most Saturdays so i know at least if I get a membership I'll be able to get to more games this season.
Vardinhio Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 I'll be doing this, remember that in the PL there's a good chance games will be switched around for TV too. As I work shifts across all 7 days of the week I can't commit to a ST.
Bayfox Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 You wait until christmas and then the club release some details. Next season you will have missed utd, liverpool, arsenal and chelsea. But will get to pick west brom, burnley and sunderland as your 3 games.
flintshirefox Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 I'll be getting a membership as well, hopefully. I live too far away to justify a season ticket - can't afford the diesel to get to 19 home games! Last year they only released the details in October or something like that - pretty poor, so for £25 I didn't bother....almost backfired when it came to getting a Doncaster ticket ;-) I emailed Fanzone about it the other day but haven't had a response yet. Is there a cap on the number of season tickets being sold?
StanSP Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 I'll be getting a membership as well, hopefully. I live too far away to justify a season ticket - can't afford the diesel to get to 19 home games! Last year they only released the details in October or something like that - pretty poor, so for £25 I didn't bother....almost backfired when it came to getting a Doncaster ticket ;-) I emailed Fanzone about it the other day but haven't had a response yet. Is there a cap on the number of season tickets being sold? Yeah about 22-23k. Taking in to account 16k of last season's STH and 7k new STH. Rough estimates. They have to leave a certain amount for single matchday tickets. Plus it makes them more money.
Pegosteve Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 I'm going for it. Live in Spain but gives me a chance for tickets when I come over.
xHamzah Posted 7 May 2014 Posted 7 May 2014 Any idea if the membership for under 18s still allows you to purchase tickets over general sale?
Spudulike Posted 10 May 2014 Posted 10 May 2014 The club should allow existing Members to renew first before taking on new ones (like the season ticket scheme). It's only fair.
promised land Posted 10 May 2014 Posted 10 May 2014 I would expect some details on memberships after the ST deadline of June 16th Good luck then because as stated above it is unusually very late when they announce these.
CORNFOX68 Posted 10 May 2014 Posted 10 May 2014 I have always had a membership since moving to cornwall and apart from a couple of away games have always managed to get a ticket, but this year with 23,000 season ticket holders, 3000 away fans, it leaves roughly 5,500 tickets up for grabs, i may be wrong but i think that out of that 5,500 comes guest tickets, hopitality etc, which is further going to reduce it, which means even with membership come manutd liverpool mancity etc games we are going to have a short sharp doncaster type rush for tickets i spent £18.00 on phone bill for doncaster game, i decided to get a season ticket but couldn't get through, so now am looking forward to watching hull wba sunderland type games just like the championship really
stripeyfox Posted 10 May 2014 Posted 10 May 2014 I have always had a membership since moving to cornwall and apart from a couple of away games have always managed to get a ticket, but this year with 23,000 season ticket holders, 3000 away fans, it leaves roughly 5,500 tickets up for grabs, i may be wrong but i think that out of that 5,500 comes guest tickets, hopitality etc, which is further going to reduce it, which means even with membership come manutd liverpool mancity etc games we are going to have a short sharp doncaster type rush for tickets i spent £18.00 on phone bill for doncaster game, i decided to get a season ticket but couldn't get through, so now am looking forward to watching hull wba sunderland type games just like the championship really especially if they allow STH to purchase extras before members. Next to no chance i would think, even if you are a member
lcfc1994 Posted 10 May 2014 Posted 10 May 2014 Sorry but could someone specify for me what being a member actually gets you?
jammie82uk Posted 10 May 2014 Posted 10 May 2014 Sorry but could someone specify for me what being a member actually gets you? 2013/14 Memberships... BLUE FOX MEMBERSHIP- £25 - Save £2 off home match tickets* - Save £1 off home U21 Development League match tickets - Complimentary Matchday Magazine voucher for one game - Priority on the purchase of away tickets - Priority on the purchase of home tickets ** - 20% Discount Voucher for the City Fanstore*** - 20% Discount Voucher for Banks Bar & Grill or Fusions Restaurant *** - Guaranteed option to purchase a 2014/15 Season Membership - Exclusive Members competitions, prize draws, merchandise and events - Invitation to a special Members Day at King Power Stadium to watch Nigel Pearson put the players through their paces in a training session, players Q&A and signing session - Upgrade your Membership to a 2ndHalf Season Ticket before December 25thand your Membership Fee deducted from the cost. - A Foxes Members Card *(£2 per game discount on individual match ticket purchase (up to a maximum of 10 games and a maximum discount of £20) **Option to purchase home match tickets one week before the general release date ***One-use during the 2013/14 season CITY FOX - FIVE TICKET MEMBERSHIP-£115 (£90 for Under 22’s & Seniors) - Choose any combination of five home league match tickets – attend any five games or attend one game with four guests – the choice is yours!* - One complimentary ticket to a players’ Q&A evening - One complimentary King Power Stadium tour voucher - Save £1 off home U21 Development League match tickets - Complimentary Matchday Magazine voucher for one game - Priority on the purchase of away tickets - Priority on the purchase of home tickets** - 20% Discount Voucher for the City Fanstore*** - 20% Discount Voucher for Banks Bar & Grill or Fusions Restaurant *** - Guaranteed option to purchase a 2014/15 Season Membership - Exclusive Members competitions, prize draws, merchandise and events - Invitation to a special Members Day at King Power Stadium to watch Nigel Pearson put the players through their paces in a training session, players Q&A and signing session - Upgrade your Membership to a 2ndHalf Season Ticket before December 25thand your Membership fee, on a pro-rata basis of unused games, will be deducted from the cost. - A Foxes Members Card *Public seating areas only – excludes B, J, H, K and L Blocks. Subject to availability. LCFC reserves the right to employ a quota of members’ tickets for certain fixtures – book your seats early to avoid disappointment. **Option to purchase home match tickets one week before the general release date. ***One-use during the 2013/14 season SILVER FOX MEMBERSHIP – TWO GAME FOSSE CLUB MEMBERSHIP- £95 - Attend any two home league games in the Fosse Club, or bring a guest to any one game. - One complimentary ticket to a players’ Q&A evening - One complimentary King Power Stadium tour voucher - Save £1 off home U21 Development League match tickets - Priority on the purchase of away tickets - Priority on the purchase of home tickets* - £5 Discount Voucher off a Fosse Club match ticket - 20% Discount Voucher for the City Fanstore** - 20% Discount Voucher for Banks Bar & Grill or Fusions Restaurant ** - Guaranteed option to purchase a 2014/15 Season Membership - Exclusive Members competitions, prize draws, merchandise and events - Invitation to a special Members Day at King Power Stadium to watch Nigel Pearson put the players through their paces in a training session, players Q&A and signing session - A Foxes Members Card *Option to purchase home match tickets one week before the general release date. **One-use during the 2013/14 season GOLD FOX MEMBERSHIP – TWO GAME HOSPITALITY MEMBERSHIP-£185 - Attend any two home league games in Fusions Restaurant, or bring a guest to any one game. - Three-course meal in Fusions Restaurant and match tickets in exclusive padded seats - One complimentary ticket to a players’ Q&A evening - One complimentary King Power Stadium tour voucher - Save £1 off home U21 Development League match tickets - Priority on the purchase of away tickets - Priority on the purchase of home tickets* - 20% Discount Voucher for a Fusions matchday hospitality package** - 20% Discount Voucher for the City Fanstore** - 10% Discount Voucher for a LCFC corporate event (e.g. golf day/end-of-season dinner) - Guaranteed option to purchase a 2014/15 Season Membership - Exclusive Members competitions, prize draws, merchandise and events - Invitation to a special Members Day at King Power Stadium to watch Nigel Pearson put the players through their paces in a training session, players Q&A and signing session - A Foxes Members Card *Option to purchase home match tickets one week before the general release date. **One-use during the 2013/14 season Latest on Foxes Player
Foxes_Trust Posted 10 May 2014 Posted 10 May 2014 Would expect membership details not to be available for a while yet, but they will certainly be available well ahead of the start of next season (unlike last year), we have been assured of that.
stripeyfox Posted 11 May 2014 Posted 11 May 2014 Sorry but could someone specify for me what being a member actually gets you? It seems that apart from a few discounts and stuff it gives you in theory the chance to purchase tickets before they go on general release, i.e. after season ticket holders. The problem may be though that with only around 5k tickets available for each home game that these may get swallowed up before members get a chance to buy them?
StanSP Posted 11 May 2014 Posted 11 May 2014 Would expect membership details not to be available for a while yet, but they will certainly be available well ahead of the start of next season (unlike last year), we have been assured of that. Good to hear.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.