Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Leeds at home attendance

Great point,if were losing we should entertain ourselves and sing.But most just moan and sit there.It was great when we beat Ipswich and Hudds by 6 but I muched preferred both Cardiff and Blackpool away when we only got 1 goal.Funny old game.

All because football is perceived as entertainment now rather than a sport.

All because football is perceived as entertainment now rather than a sport.

And people have got too used to watching it on telly,carnt remember the last time I watched any game on tv,champions league or anything.So dull,its like beer, tastes so much better in a pub.

The West stand looked embarrassingly poor on the Tele. Think the shit treatment of fans last season is biting them on the arse now - even if wasn't all the clubs fault

Agreed. I sit in the former JTT areas that were just before the corners.

I think you can 'lose' empty seats in the corner areas of the stadium, an optical illusion perhaps, or the fact on TV the cameras don't catch the corner areas of the stadium, when there is a corner for example you don't see the seated corner areas, you see the flat before it reaches the corner areas.

Now people who sit in former JTT areas were asked to pay an extra £100 increase on there season tickets this year, it's quite clear to see many haven't renewed, it went to the wire with me renewing, I just couldn't justify the increase, however I did get talked into it again and in the last hour of renewals, I renewed.

I've spoke to a few people that are left in the area and they had the same mindset.

It's wrong and I know I'm the fool for stumping up the extra money but I almost took some satisfaction in the fact it's bit the club on the arse and it looked bad on TV, I know that's bad thinking like that and I know it's abit embarrassing for the club.

Serious question now, has anyone ever thought about going up to the microphones pitchside and yelling '**** off ruining our game sky's or words to that affect?! Broadcast all over the country, complete humiliation..? Sounds daft I know. I nearly went and yelled at the cameraman as it was kicking off in their end telling him to focus on the trouble that was occurring.

Is it just me or does the "Marching on together" chant just sound like everyone fumbling their way through until the actual "Marching on together" bit? Like when the camera pans out to people trying to work out their national anthem before international games, and there's always a couple of people having a go, that clearly don't know any of it besides one line

but you being at home shouldn't be listening to this you should be drowning us out with your chants supporting your 11  on the pitch

Part of the reason the West Stand looks empty is because they have moved the Just the Ticket seats into the corner.

My ticket has been moved, and though the new seats are not too bad, it's pretty annoying to look across to where my old seat was and see it empty.

What was the point of moving people to leave their seats empty???

Same reason why I moved to the family enclosure, the club have really messed up there.

Hi from a LUFC fan (who according to some am a scum )

I have no time whatsoever for aggrovation towards or from any football fans. I agree with the like minded FOOTBALL supporters on this forum, as on any other that support for YOUR team should be from the heart, in your blood and fill every waking moment. I applaud that and recognise the depth of support for LCFC as I do for any side. All I ask is do not tar supporters from any opposition team be it Leeds Derby or whoever with the same brush as the "scum" who follow ANY football club.

I wish you all the very best for the coming season (unless that means pipping us for the last play off place) but I do think you will be above that.

I honestly believe LCFC and LUFC re Premier clubs but we both have to earn that place.

PS cambridgefox... I love that avatar :thumbup:

Couldn't put it better myself.

Archived