Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Leeds at home attendance

Well a couple of our posters have really shown how hard they are with their deeply incisive anti Leeds comments. You just know they are most likely the friend shy nerdy loners in real life. Utterly pathetic. I hope we hammer Leeds too, but that doesnt mean contributions from the likes of Zac aren't welcome.

Grow up, or better still, log off permanently

Get of our site you Hovis eating SCUM!

We should never, ever, start a Leeds love-in.

As "I Blame Wellens' so poetically said,

Hovis eating scum.

Can we not just ban these utter fvcktards? Rather have the contribution of opposition fans when they talk sense, than pathetic keyboard warriors like these two morons.

Can we not just ban these utter fvcktards? Rather have the contribution of opposition fans when they talk sense, than pathetic keyboard warriors like these two morons.

Not condoning the comments that have been said, but as a fan of another club, coming on our forum, they should expect a bit of stick as well as banter, sign up on the Leeds forum and try and have a nice debate, see if all of them are nice back!!

Zac seems a decent lad, and not all Leeds fans are not knuckle heads, but there is a reason Leeds are hated, and I put money on it, when we sing " we all hate Leeds scum" today, the majority on here will join in.

There just seems alot of opposing fans joining our forum, Watford, Sheffield etc, they must be secret foxes, as I wouldn't be as sad to sign up to any other football forum, other than my own, and if I did I would expect abuse.

It looks really empty on TV - 18k tops?

Yeah I don't believe there was 22k that they claimed on the tannoy.

Empty seats everywhere, It may just be because it was on Sky and people are still on holiday but I did predict that people would stop coming and crowds would drop, I think many people have just got fed up now and will see how we start the season before turning up.

Larry and Bluetinted.. There are sites for you where you can meet men from other cities.

You utter sad case, there are sites you can go to, which may help you stop being an absolute embarrasment to your self, to your fellow supporters, and your family and friends..grow up imbecile.. good luck again to all the fair and half decent city fans, now home and pretty happy with our point.

You utter sad case, there are sites you can go to, which may help you stop being an absolute embarrasment to your self, to your fellow supporters, and your family and friends..grow up imbecile.. good luck again to all the fair and half decent city fans, now home and pretty happy with our point.

Scum

Seriously, grow up you moron.

Larry was that you in the Leeds end with the 'Leicester Leeds' flag?

Leeds fans

Very loud -true

Sang whole game- true

Don't need a drum- true (please get rid of our drum)

Still have a large minority who are 70's Neanderthals -VERY TRUE. Evidence, the lovely creatures threatening the Family Stand.

As I stated before, I am sure there are many decent Leeds fans (not the ones from Leicester, Nottingham and Cambridge who should be supporting their local team, but ones from Leeds)

It's just they seem to have the biggest group of thugs still living in the 70's

Leeds fans

Very loud -true

Sang whole game- true

Still have a large minority who are 70's Neanderthals -VERY TRUE. Evidence, the lovely creatures threatening the Family Stand.

As I stated before, I am sure there are many decent Leeds fans (not the ones from Leicester, Nottingham and Cambridge who should be supporting their local team, but ones from Leeds)

i live near Cambridge but support Leicester and have no connections with the city.

i live near Cambridge but support Leicester and have no connections with the city.

From Cambridge and support Leicester ???

May I ask why? Relative from Leicester ?

My reference to the Leeds fans from around the Country tend to be a throwback to when they were nationally a bigger team and got 'glory supporters' following them from other towns (like Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea etc)

Leeds fans

Very loud -true

Sang whole game- true

How are you and Iblamewellens any better than a neanderthal when you spout random abuse at a decent lad whos come here to discuss football, just because of the team he supports. Pathetic.

Archived