Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Vardy or Wood for Sunday?

I'd got for Wood and Nugent if both fully fit and their heads are in the right place.

Vardy does look better than last season at the moment though (although that's not hard) and looks like someone who could potentially play a decent part this season if he keeps it up.

I don't think the strikers were really the problem yesterday though tbh. Apparently we had 13 attempts but I don't really remember us creating any real chances, even Wood hitting the post wasn't a great chance. It was just a dire game.

I'd got for Wood and Nugent if both fully fit and their heads are in the right place.

Vardy does look better than last season at the moment though (although that's not hard) and looks like someone who could potentially play a decent part this season if he keeps it up.

I don't think the strikers were really the problem yesterday though tbh. Apparently we had 13 attempts but I don't really remember us creating any real chances, even Wood hitting the post wasn't a great chance. It was just a dire game.

I agree go with proven strikers, get them both up to speed and the goals will come.

Vardy has improved but is far from being a consistent scorer at this level, but had improved and could make some impact from the bench, but not starting for me.

Archived