Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Line up tomorrow

I think I'd actually prefer to say Gerrbrand at center back with Johansson although even if McCarthy does start its a pretty decent centerback pairing. I don't know alot about Gilbert.. anyone know if he's any good or what? =/

it's a pity Hughes ain't fit.. was looking forward to seeing him and Williams in center mid together...

Why catergorise a player for life?

Stearmans defensive capabilities are much better than gudjohnson, infact stearmans all round play is better.

Sheff utd will be tough, i dont think gudjohnsons upto a battle.

Stearman is a calm dude, can tackle and pass well.

lol, so a defender for a midfielder, yes i see your thinking there lol  :rolleyes:  :huh:  :ermm:

150825[/snapback]

Stearman actually played a few games for the academy central midfield, and was hugely effective.. He also made his first team debut in the centre of midfield, remember Bassett throwing him on during his last game in charge against Cardiff i think. He is more than capable of playing that position, so it wasn't as crazy a suggestion as some may have first thought ;) But it is highly unlikely to happen.

Stearman actually played a few games for the academy central midfield, and was hugely effective.. He also made his first team debut in the centre of midfield, remember Bassett throwing him on during his last game in charge against Cardiff i think. He is more than capable of playing that position, so it wasn't as crazy a suggestion as some may have first thought ;) But it is highly unlikely to happen.

150889[/snapback]

I was at that Cardiff game, and yes Stearman did come on in midfield, he replaced gemmil. Its a bloody good job he did, because gemmil was useless and stearman steadid the boat.

150889[/snapback]

I also think Stearman is very effective.

[Hi Richard, if you are reading!!!! Hope your back is better]

Unfortunately, we can talk all we want, but it's Levein who is going to decide who plays and where!

Archived