Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnnyitn

Racist chanting against Leicester

Leeds seemed to have sorted their problem out, last few games at our place against them have been much calmer.

Indeed, credit where credit's due.

They were among the worst fans for racist chanting when we were still at Filbert Street.

Like Bilo said Leeds fans at Filbert St used to be terrible.

I've been to a lot of away games and in all my time I've got to say Bristol City were the worst. Walking out of the ground in 2010 and hearing a child no older than 10 singing racist songs and his mum laughing was unbelievable.

In the 2011-12 Season, after the Swansea home game my dad was on the receiving end of this racial slur "English W*nker" But these allegations of racism aren't important, only racism towards non white people originating from outside the British Isles is offensive

In the 2011-12 Season, after the Swansea home game my dad was on the receiving end of this racial slur "English W*nker" But these allegations of racism aren't important, only racism towards non white people originating from outside the British Isles is offensive

VERY VERY VERY TRUE

Did he report it?

There are idiots in all clubs like has been said. I had a season ticket near a bloke who repeatedly called Sol Bamba 'Sol Sambo'. Every time he said it he looked around with a massive grin on his face looking for recognition. I heard him say once that Dyer was so quick because his ancestors had to run away from Lions.

As others have said, Forest, Bristol and Millwall are the worst. Plymouth and Ipswich i've heard it at (not Leicester games) but definitely nothing major anymore.

No, I just laughed about it.

Good for you. But nothing can be done about it if you dont report it.

If I ever catch an English person moaning to be police about being called an English bastard etc you'll get a slap from me.

Man up. We aren't like that.

If I ever catch an English person moaning to be police about being called an English bastard etc you'll get a slap from me.

Man up. We aren't like that.

I don't see why anyone should be offended by it really. But if they are offended the correct response is to report it, it is not to bitch about 'nothing being done about it' on an internet forum when they haven't told anyone that it's happened.

Archived