Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mr.X

Your favourite radio station ?

Radio 5 mostly,have it on for the football in the car and forget that their's other stations.Usually switch to R2 for Chris Evans on the drive to work,but back to R5 on the way home....(can't stand steve wright)Friday at 5.10 has to be R2 for"that song"...if you have kids under 5 you'll understand!

• 3 weeks later...

6 musics the only bbc radio station thats gaining popularity and listeners

Yeah and to think the Beeb almost canned it a few years ago. It has always been my opinion that the "low listener" count was down to the fact that it is only on digital radio when relatively few people had them (I still don't own a dedicated digital radio - listen via PC, tablet or TV) and the fact that BBC never seemed to advertise it. Almost like someone there wanted it to fail.

Station of choice in the delivery office when we're sorting mail.

No wonder I hate my job.

Brother, I feel your pain.

It's the station of choice for the bloke that sometimes gives me a lift home from work.  I don't want to sound ungrateful, but frankly it takes the edge off what would otherwise be a nice favour

Archived