Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Marcin v Henderson

I know Henderson has a decent record against us, but I'm hoping Marcin and/or Big Wes can put a few early rough challenges in just to make their mark.

Save the elbows for something serious (or not at all!!). There are certain ways to make yourself known to opposition strikers without getting yourself sent off.

I'd rather Marcin puts his strength about in an experienced way as opposed to getting sent off to the detriment of the team. I'm all for a bit of physicality, but don't do it just for the sake of it and risk getting red.

Hopefully Henderson will be sent off for headbutting Marcin's elbow like James Vaughan.

James' actions deserved a red on account of dangerous play.

Heading Wasyl's elbow was just sickening. Asking for an injury.

Hopefully Henderson will be sent off for headbutting Marcin's elbow like James Vaughan.

Henderson has never shown that he's that type of player whilst at forest. Sure he's big and bustling but unless you try and intervene in his social life he seems remarkably placid.

Henderson has never shown that he's that type of player whilst at forest. Sure he's big and bustling but unless you try and intervene in his social life he seems remarkably placid.

a close friend of mine met him (on a night out with a few footballers) and said he was a really nice guy, safest out of all of them.

Archived