Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Forest Ticket Request Thread - wanted/for sale

With this likely to sell out today there's going to be plenty of people miss out.

If you have a spare ticket or need one please put it in this thread, and avoid starting new threads that'll clog up the forum.

Cheers.

With this likely to sell out today there's going to be plenty of people miss out.

If you have a spare ticket or need one please put it in this thread, and avoid starting new threads that'll clog up the forum.

Cheers.

How likely to sell out? Any idea of figures?

Edit: Oh and I'll be needing one if it doesn't make sale tomorrow. Just one ticket. Student in Nottingham so desperate to go, missed out on first priority by one bloody away game! :dry:

Eh?

They gone on sale then? Thought they'd wait and see what the result of the replay was.

Why?

It's either next Saturday or the Tuesday after so it won't make much difference.

Eh?

They gone on sale then? Thought they'd wait and see what the result of the replay was.

Went on sale on Monday pal, they decided to start selling them regardless of the result. Pissed me off because I doubt i'll be able to get tickets, because i'm waiting till tomorrow night for the result.

Eh?

On sale to 12+ credits on Monday. 8+ credits tomorrow. They've said if Forest win tomorrow it will be moved to following Tues I believe (18th Feb)

Why?

It's either next Saturday or the Tuesday after so it won't make much difference.

Well you know lol some might be able to make one not the other?

Went on sale on Monday pal, they decided to start selling them regardless of the result. Pissed me off because I doubt i'll be able to get tickets, because i'm waiting till tomorrow night for the result.

Like this bloke

If forest do beat Preston on Wednesday, then i suggest you get down the club on Thursday morning some fans may return there tickets as some may not be able to attend on Tuesday 18th Feb. 

Some people aren't able to, because some people work.

Why not buy anyway. I massively doubt you will struggle to sell them if you can't make it! Can easily recoup the cost 

I'm quite tempted by that in all fairness

Archived