Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Forest Ticket Request Thread - wanted/for sale

I've got 1 spare adult ticket. Unlikely to reply on here as I'm at work 11-8 today so if you're interested tweet me @jack_munton

Just want £33 to cover the booking fee and ticket

just tweeted you mate. sit behind your old man in p1 so can pay you and sort out on saturday if you like?

I only got back from living in Singapore 3 months ago, so can someone tell me how this credits thing works. I went to 3 away matches last season (while here on holiday) and have been to 4 this season.

You have 7 credits.

If you are a season ticket holder. If not, then you have a big fat zero credits.

I only got back from living in Singapore 3 months ago, so can someone tell me how this credits thing works. I went to 3 away matches last season (while here on holiday) and have been to 4 this season.

If you have a ST, you've got 7. Otherwise they count for jack all, you'll have to wait till they go on sale to people with previous booking history pal

Archived