Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Forest Ticket Request Thread - wanted/for sale

Okay buddy, i'll be sorting this out very soon :) I'll sell them just for face value, no point ripping City fans off :scarf:

Cheers mate, hopefully they'll crash they'll lose so you can go shame for you to miss it if you have that higher priority.

What town you in?

Cheers mate, hopefully they'll crash they'll lose so you can go shame for you to miss it if you have that higher priority.

What town you in?

I've got 14 credits so would've bought them yesterday if they weren't in the cup! Cheers bud, nice of you to say :)

Kettering, Northamptonshire. We'll know by Thursday so if i just pm you my surname and first line of my address, you can collect the tickets from the hut at the Watford game if that's easier mate?

I've got 14 credits so would've bought them yesterday if they weren't in the cup! Cheers bud, nice of you to say :)

Kettering, Northamptonshire. We'll know by Thursday so if i just pm you my surname and first line of my address, you can collect the tickets from the hut at the Watford game if that's easier mate?

Tell them you'll be picking them up on Friday on way back at work from the ticket office see if that works? I'm playing this Saturday as well lol

This whole situation makes me really dislike the decision makers at Forest. Demand is clearly high for this game, ridiculously high. I'd expect us to sell well over 6000 tickets for this given the space and yet we're left with a paltry 2000.

It was kind of tolerable last season when they sold out themselves, but with this fixture we know there'll be a good number of seats that are empty. Seats that would be be snapped up in an instant were they given to us. Really irritating. Wish the FL would do something about it because it feels so unfair.

This whole situation makes me really dislike the decision makers at Forest. Demand is clearly high for this game, ridiculously high. I'd expect us to sell well over 6000 tickets for this given the space and yet we're left with a paltry 2000.

It was kind of tolerable last season when they sold out themselves, but with this fixture we know there'll be a good number of seats that are empty. Seats that would be be snapped up in an instant were they given to us. Really irritating. Wish the FL would do something about it because it feels so unfair.

It's within the laws though? They're not doing anything wrong and I wouldn't want any more fans in from a team that's flying like we are at the minute.

It's within the laws though? They're not doing anything wrong and I wouldn't want any more fans in from a team that's flying like we are at the minute.

I know, still strikes me as wrong, denying so many people the opportunity to watch the game especially when we all know that they can accommodate more quite easily.

Archived