Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlueBloodDave

Parking at Local Hero

Just park at the ground and then walk to the local hero? Saves taking the chance.

WTF? And pay our shit clubs £5 fee? 

Just park at The Local hero, it's free, you can go in the pub for a beer and/or food if you want, it's easier and better than parking at the ground.

WTF? And pay our shit clubs £5 fee?

Just park at The Local hero, it's free, you can go in the pub for a beer and/or food if you want, it's easier and better than parking at the ground.

It's free on away days as a fox travel user , which if you'd have read the thread properly you would see it's about parking for an away game. Just say you're going on fox travel, park round the back then walk to the local hero?

local hero allows parking as has agreement with ausden clarke. guess they get a spin off with people having a beer and bite to eat.

Didn't know this to be fair.

It's free on away days as a fox travel user , which if you'd have read the thread properly you would see it's about parking for an away game. Just say you're going on fox travel, park round the back then walk to the local hero?

Didn't know this to be fair.

WTF are you on? The thread's about parking at the local hero and using Ausden clark,  :rolleyes:

WTF are you on? The thread's about parking at the local hero and using Ausden clark, :rolleyes:

Yes I know. But I didn't know that Ausden Clark had an agreement with the local hero until just now. Which is why I originally suggested what I did. Is it really that hard for you to understand?

Yes I know. But I didn't know that Ausden Clark had an agreement with the local hero until just now. Which is why I originally suggested what I did. Is it really that hard for you to understand?

I understand very well, it's you that clearly doesn't.  :unsure:

If you use the facilities it's free how would they know you had t been in the cinema and for a meal all evening. It's only on home match days there's an issue bit again if you use the pub it's ok to park. Also you can't be clamped any more its been made illegal.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived