Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vicki Vixen

Udders Away

I would imagine the last game of the season will be on Sky (Obviously won't be moved because they all have the kick off at the same time) but if we become champions they would want us on Sky and want coverage of us being presented with the trophy? :dunno:

So wouldn't think they have us on twice in 2 weeks when there will be other things of interest - Playoffs battle, relegation battle, e.t.c.

I would imagine the last game of the season will be on Sky (Obviously won't be moved because they all have the kick off at the same time) but if we become champions they would want us on Sky and want coverage of us being presented with the trophy? :dunno:

So wouldn't think they have us on twice in 2 weeks when there will be other things of interest - Playoffs battle, relegation battle, e.t.c.

I'm sure Sky show games on the last day regardless that everyone is playing, are they allowed because it is not a 3pm kick-off technically? Sky showed coverage of games last season and I remember when we got relegated on the final day at Stoke, that was on Sky .... ?

I'm sure Sky show games on the last day regardless that everyone is playing, are they allowed because it is not a 3pm kick-off technically? Sky showed coverage of games last season and I remember when we got relegated on the final day at Stoke, that was on Sky .... ?

They normally select 2 games on the last day.

Our game wasn't on Sky last season, I can't remember what games were on Sky last game of last season, but it wasn't ours.

Ours was on Sky when we got relegated like you say, it was one of (I presume) 2 selected games though.

They normally select 2 games on the last day.

Our game wasn't on Sky last season, I can't remember what games were on Sky last game of last season, but it wasn't ours.

Ours was on Sky when we got relegated like you say, it was one of (I presume) 2 selected games though.

I think they showed Hull V Cardiff and Watford V Leeds last season.

Obviously both Hull and Watford had something to play for so I imagine that's why the chose them. Can't see us being on sky IF we are promoted by then as they would want to show a game of some importance, whether it's for the playoffs or relegation.

I think they showed Hull V Cardiff and Watford V Leeds last season.

Obviously both Hull and Watford had something to play for so I imagine that's why the chose them. Can't see us being on sky IF we are promoted by then as they would want to show a game of some importance, whether it's for the playoffs or relegation.

If everything is sorted by then and we are set to be champions then we will be on for sure.

Should we win the league, the game we lift the trophy in will be on Sky without a doubt. If that happens before the last day then the only other reason would be if Donny were fighting the drop, and Sky used it as another excuse to tell everyone how much they love us?  :whistle:

Unless West Yorkshire Police relent this won't be shown on sky, if it is there wil only be 1500 away fans!!!

Huddersfield Town were on the brink of being in breach of their Sky Contract because West Yorkshire Ploice would not allow games ro have early or late kick off's, see attached article:

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/huddersfield-town-faced-points-deduction-4933842

Unless West Yorkshire Police relent this won't be shown on sky, if it is there wil only be 1500 away fans!!!

Huddersfield Town were on the brink of being in breach of their Sky Contract because West Yorkshire Ploice would not allow games ro have early or late kick off's, see attached article:

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/huddersfield-town-faced-points-deduction-4933842

That was to do with them thinking there'd be trouble against Hull.

Although with the way things are going they'll probably identify us as a high risk fanbase and the same will happen.

I'm in Skeggy that weekend but I'm still going this. Sod it. £20 return as well.

Archived