Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc1974

What's happening with the Doncaster Ticket sales?

Maybe the club are waiting to see if sky show it first to decide what level to set the tickets

If not on sky can see it being a platinum fixture

I agree this is what the club will probably do and it's a disgrace if they do this.

Again and again the fans are financially punished.

I agree this is what the club will probably do and it's a disgrace if they do this.

Again and again the fans are financially punished.

Simple economics. Although I don't condone it.

Fortunately STH's are safe from this, until we get promoted.

I'd be pretty pissed off if I couldn't go. Been to around 100 games since we were last in the prem, but book tickets online and have no 'booking history' (or so it says - '0 points'). It'd kill me to miss it!

Phoned up today,not on sale yet and was told season ticket holders very unlikely to get 6 tickets.

Its a joke if they get more that 2 imo I missed out on man city tickets because of this and I've only missed one home game all season. Just because some peoples mates want tickets who don't even follow Leicester.  

Its a joke if they get more that 2 imo I missed out on man city tickets because of this and I've only missed one home game all season. Just because some peoples mates want tickets who don't even follow Leicester.

That's it just blame the season ticket holders, what about the members who was also entitled to 6 tickets each as well

Plus Season tickets holders only actually accounted for 1.8 tickets each including their own which shows many didn't even bother with the extra tickets

Also if you have only missed one game all season wouldn't it have been more beneficial to have brought a season ticket in the first place

That's it just blame the season ticket holders, what about the members who was also entitled to 6 tickets each as well

Plus Season tickets holders only actually accounted for 1.8 tickets each including their own which shows many didn't even bother with the extra tickets

Also if you have only missed one game all season wouldn't it have been more beneficial to have brought a season ticket in the first place

Would of loved to buy a season ticket but I work away a lot its just fallen right this season that I've managed to get to a lot of games. Its the clubs fault for letting members/ssh buy so many tickets.

Would of loved to buy a season ticket but I work away a lot its just fallen right this season that I've managed to get to a lot of games. Its the clubs fault for letting members/ssh buy so many tickets.

from the figures after that game it didn't matter that the club allowed 6 tickets each

Only 78% of STH bought tickets to the match, and on average they bought 1.8 tickets (incl. their ST). So, although the option was there to buy 6 tickets, not many people even took up the option to buy any additional tickets.

Phoned up the other day and the sales operator said it was very unlikely that season ticket holders will get 6 tickets.

I wouldn't expect season ticket holders to get 6 either as the man city was a cup game and also a "treat" as they couldn't reduce prices

Me myself I would expect this to be treated like any other home league game this season but that's just my opinion

Guess we will find out soon enough tho as the game is only 5 weeks away

Someone told me that it was due to the stewards looking for ways that STH cannot purchase tickets in lower sections to avoid pitch invasions or something along those lines, probably nothing but just thought i was make everyone aware.

Sorry but That makes no sense at all

Sorry but That makes no sense at all

it was something along those lines, apparently they was looking for a way so STH's cannot relocate to lower down for pitch invasions, due to the main threat of a pitch invasion being from L1 or Sk1 (both high up meaning it will take them 5 minutes to get on the pitch) anyway its what i was told and may be false, we wont know!

it was something along those lines, apparently they was looking for a way so STH's cannot relocate to lower down for pitch invasions, due to the main threat of a pitch invasion being from L1 or Sk1 (both high up meaning it will take them 5 minutes to get on the pitch) anyway its what i was told and may be false, we wont know!

They can just say no in the ticket office as can't relocate online and if there is pitch invasion it won't take anybody 5 mins to get on the pitch regardless of where they sit

Archived