Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc1974

What's happening with the Doncaster Ticket sales?

Is this going to be as hard to get tickets for as some away games?

Not at all, every season ticket holder will get to it. ;)

And basic mathematics will tell you that as we have about 14,000 season ticket holders and can fit twice as many home fans into the stadium, you'll have a much better chance than you would if you were aiming for any away game.

Jesus, if ST holders do get even more than their one allocated ticket ill be fuming. Coming up from Bristol makes it very hard to have a ST, doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to go to this!

I think they are all on the wind up above your post.

You'll be fine in getting a ticket as long as you don't leave it until the week before the game.

Jesus, if ST holders do get even more than their one allocated ticket ill be fuming. Coming up from Bristol makes it very hard to have a ST, doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to go to this!

I'll attach a sat nav headed for Bristol to one of my balloons for you bro.

a couple of weeks was told they are on sale to ST holders on the 14th, so went in to get them on 14th then told they maybe on sale to ST Holders Wednesday but noticed the price and gold listing has been removed from the information so it's in the lap of the gods  now  maybe they want to use the revampted web sales for it as a test

Was thinking that maybe they were talking to Doncaster about maybe just giving them a thousand or so, in order for us to accommodate more fans? Either that or the lad from one direction is going to play and 15000 schoolgirls are about to buy off lcfcdirect.

Seen posters on the club shop windows yesterday saying Doncaster ticket arrangements hadn't been confirmed yet

Maybe the club are waiting to see if sky show it first to decide what level to set the tickets

If not on sky can see it being a platinum fixture

Archived