Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc1974

What's happening with the Doncaster Ticket sales?

Very anxious to get these now - i think the club know the demand will be sky high. Ive been down to about 8 games this season when i can afford it and arent working so fingers crossed i get a ticket. A lot of people at work who dont even support leicester or who have jumped on the bandwagon are talking about going which will kill me if they get tickets and i dont.

Does anyone know When do sky decide on what game(s) they are showing on the final day as I can only assume that is what we are waiting for

Kick off will be the same time sky or no sky, unless they bump the prices up if the game isn't on sky

Kick off will be the same time sky or no sky, unless they bump the prices up if the game isn't on sky

Yeah I suggested that earlier in the thread can only assume that's what they are waiting for to see if sky show it first that's why I asked if anybody knew when sky selects the game(s) to be shown because until then I don't think we will know details

I think they can change kick off times and maybe even day if the game has nothing riding on it. So if we are definitely champions say and Doncaster cant get relegated. Doubt they can wait that long before selling tickets tho.

Can I ask - why are they actually supposedly so against a pitch invasion? Who exactly has a problem with it? We would be about the only club to go up to the top flight in the past few years without having one.

I think a pitch invasion is a bit cringy anyway. Fully grown adults running onto the pitch, dont see the appeal!

It would be awful if about 50 people did it and then ran back off when they realised no one followed them on!

Can I ask - why are they actually supposedly so against a pitch invasion? Who exactly has a problem with it? We would be about the only club to go up to the top flight in the past few years without having one.

I was going to say the Groundsman would have a problem with it, then remembered it is the last game of the season and the pitch will be coming up anyway.

So it has to be the old favourite, Health and Safety.

Kevin willy puller Barclay.

Archived