Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc1974

What's happening with the Doncaster Ticket sales?

I think they can change kick off times and maybe even day if the game has nothing riding on it. So if we are definitely champions say and Doncaster cant get relegated. Doubt they can wait that long before selling tickets tho.

Nope. ALL games must kick off at the same time on last game of the season i'm sure.

I hope they make a decision soon. I only get to a few games a season for various reasons, but would love to be there. Hopefully they'll come up with a fair way of selling the tickets. I'm not claiming to be anywhere near the front of the queue but a fair chance of getting one would be nice....

Tickets for Leicester City’s final fixture of the Sky Bet Championship season against Doncaster Rovers will go on sale at 9am on Wednesday 9 April.

The King Power Stadium clash is set to be one of the most sought-after Leicester City fixtures in years, as the Foxes look to add a record seventh second tier title to their name after securing automatic promotion on Saturday. 

A carnival atmosphere is sure to be in store for Nigel Pearson and his players, as Club Ambassador Alan ‘The Birch’ Birchenall also completes his 34th annual end of season run in the build up to kick-off. 

The fixture will take place on Saturday 3 May with a 12.15pm kick-off, and will be the perfect way for the Blue Army to celebrate with their team before they embark upon a Premier League campaign in August. 

Sale details are below: 

Wednesday 9 April: On sale to Season Ticket Holders and LCFC Members Only
- Limited to two tickets per Season Ticket Holder/LCFC Member 

Supporters who are on the Club’s Hospitality Waiting List for this fixture will be contacted directly by the Club’s hospitality representatives within the next few days. 

Season ticket exchanges for the Doncaster Rovers, Brigton & Hove Albion and Queens Park Rangers fixtures will be strictly limited to 500 per game. Season ticket holders with remaining seat exchange credits will be permitted one ticket exchange per Season Ticket, subject to availability. 

Please visit www.lcfc.com from Monday 14 April for updated information on any potential General Sale dates. 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/070414-doncaster-ticket-details-1473212.aspx#s4IIIjMP1E9Hivlc.99

If you can get through the phone system. Trying to get reading tickets it's a shambles. Premier league team, conference south ticket office

it used to be alright.....until the changed it all etc. now in my view.....its very hit and miss.....some times can get thru first time and to someone who knows what their doing and other.....50min wait and an idiot who hasnt a clue what to do. 

Archived