Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gibbo431

Keith Weller lounge

Hi

Am thinking of coming to watch Leicester City vs Doncaster Rovers and am wondering what the view is like from the Keith Weller lounge?

Where abouts is it in the stadium?

Do they allow infants in there?

Thanks in advance

Ian

Guest MattP

It's a greatview and you get better facilities at half time. Still prefer to be in the actual stands though.

Didnt see any infants in there, last thing you want to be honest.

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Tights compulsory! 

lol, in all seriousness, please advise accordingly, i don't want to turn up and then be sent home for not wearing the right clothes. But if Gary can get away wearing shorts, then surely an lcfc top, jeans and trainers will suffice.

18 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

lol, in all seriousness, please advise accordingly, i don't want to turn up and then be sent home for not wearing the right clothes. But if Gary can get away wearing shorts, then surely an lcfc top, jeans and trainers will suffice.

yeah you'll be alright mate can always ring the club up and ask but when I went there last year there was a load in club tops and jeans

A couple of years back if you wore jeans and/or trainers, you would get told to leave straightaway.

They're pretty relaxed now, you will often see others being in casual gear.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

2 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Bumping this thread, what is the dress code like? can I wear casual clothes i.e city shirt and jeans? or is it more formal?

Rule of thumb -  if you're not sure go more formal ... it's always better to be the best dressed person in the room than the worst ;)

• 3 years later...