Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

England

It could be worse , we could be Scotland  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  :ermm:  :doh:  :laugh:  ^_^

158010[/snapback]

Yip, you're only as good as your last game and we're 2-0 up :laugh:

Scotland, under no pretence of being world beaters :thumbup:

See ya Sven! :wave:

158025[/snapback]

Bollocks, more chance of winning the lottery than them sacking Sven, they would never do it given all the money and effort they have put in to keeping him, i just feel he is going to waste the potentially best team in the world!

Bollocks, more chance of winning the lottery than them sacking Sven, they would never do it given all the money and effort they have put in to keeping him, i just feel he is going to waste the potentially best team in the world!

158027[/snapback]

I know, I'm hoping he resigns :P

Douglas comes on to replace Craig Gordon of Hearts at half time with the score 2-0 Scotland. Douglas makes a blunder at 2-1 and game finishes 2-2!

Gordon has firmly and finally established himself as Scotland's number 1. Douglas is making more errors as he gets older, should be the opposite! :S:(

Douglas comes on to replace Craig Gordon of Hearts at half time with the score 2-0 Scotland. Douglas makes a blunder at 2-1 and game finishes 2-2!

Gordon has firmly and finally established himself as Scotland's number 1. Douglas is making more errors as he gets older, should be the opposite!  :S  :(

158042[/snapback]

Congratulations on the winning the longest username ever award :D :thumbsup:

Archived