Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Signed home shirt found on the floor outside club shop

hey i just want to say a big thank u to mack as it was my sons top he found he was so upset! i dropped it cuz he took it off as was hot n it most of fall from my bag ! u have made him smile again thank u so so much x x

Just a quick message to say I found a Kids home shirt from this season on the floor not too far from the club shop.

It had the name 'Alex' or 'Andy' on the back (you'll know if you have lost it) and had player's signatures on the front and back.

I handed it into the Club Shop Manageress and she has it there for you to collect if you have genuinely lost it.

I'd imagine letting her know the size and the name on the back should get it back. I hope it manages to find it's way back to it's rightful owner.

You're a horrible human being, the anit-christ and I can't believe you'd do such a horrible thing  :ph34r:

Got to restore the balance to the FT universe otherwise it'll implode!

hey i just want to say a big thank u to mack as it was my sons top he found he was so upset! i dropped it cuz he took it off as was hot n it most of fall from my bag ! u have made him smile again thank u so so much x x

Don't even mention it.

I knew when I found it that a youngster must have been really upset to have lost such a prized possession. I am only glad that we can use places like for a good reason at times and help each other out.

It looked like there was a few spaces left for autographs on the shirt still, maybe your son can get some today at the parade :)  

Was it found near a bin and only signed by Logan, St Ledger and Bakayogo?

The kid was fed up with people asking "Who?"  :D

I remember years ago as a kid having to ask the receptionist at the Holiday inn who just signed my book, her response was 'Jamie Lawrence'

Who took the boys shirt off in the first place, that's disgusting. If he develops slimy fingers and strange smelling breath over the next few days then I'm afraid these are the direct results of molestation. The parents should be ashamed

Moleicester City

Archived