Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevie lynex on the wing

who did not get a season ticket .and went last season.?

I Went to 13 league matches (4 away matches)

And two cup games (1 away).

so for the fans who call other fans .i went to a third of city matches (so if you get off calling fans go for it ...you sad bastards) Im only 2 thirds ..with the above stats .

my first match was late 70s and started to go every/Most home matches at back end of 1980/1981 Season up until 2003.after spliting up with the mother of my two kids and decideing to have my two kid( aged 1 and 3)at the time .Every weekend instead of a season ticket .2003 -now .I still went to at least 15 matches home and away i was also season ticket holder for 10-12 seasons on and off since 1981.I have also been to watch city at 52 away grounds .Also 7 vists to wembley(old) for the play off /league cup finals.am i still ?i have also been to some very good away days like fulham city won1.0 in (1983)hillsborough for league cup final replay v middlesborough city won 1.0 .blackburn away 92/93 city won 1.0 .and the burnley and bolton games away this season.and also some crap away days oldham 87/88 lost 2.0 and city took only 100 odd fans .and some violent away games coventry away 1983 city and cov fans stopped the match for 10 minutes due to fighting on the pitch .burton away at baseball ground.city and derby fans had running battles inside outside the ground etc .i also went to all the euro 96 games at wembley .and euro 2000 England v Germany in belgium.and last week i was gutted at missing out on a season ticket for me and my two boys who now attend home and away matches .aged 11 and 14 now my older lad as been a season ticket holder since he was 5 and goes with my mum .. so why is it the club sold season tickets to any one .my thinking of the selling system was crap very crap .tbh i never thought all 7000 would sell as quick .they should off thought more about the way they sold the season tickets .

(1) why was no booking history put in place

(2) Why didnt they sell to all current season first.( some sth might off wanted to relocate elsewhere)

(3) why sell them after only 4 days after releaseing prices (im skint with going bolton away qpr and doncaster matches)

(4) all remaining season tickets should of been on sale after the season ticket holders renewed there season tickets(june 2nd) and sold them at the weekend not the next working day after a bank hoilday .Thats off my chest .......... and after watching city this season at home games .i would not worry about fans ...... its the fans with or without the card .that lack a very lot of passion for the team they follow.sk1 i went in the ground the lads at the back fair play to them but what amazed me was that a lot towards the front dont even get off there arse to sing etc .....

Ok had to read it a few times to understand it, but you make some valid points in there.

Ok had to read it a few times to understand it, but you make some valid points in there.

I agree, and I think the responses to the OP are very harsh (although the way it's written doesn't help.) He's not getting his back up from being called a plastic, he's essentially asking a) why there was no priority system in place for new season ticket holders and b) why season ticket holders who wished to relocate (perhaps to SK1) didn't get the opportunity to do this first, rather than having to queue with all the new applicants.

I'm not sure a priority system would've been right, but I can understand why you're frustrated that you went to so many games last season just got lumped in with people who have barely been before and have now hopped on the bandwagon to see us play the big teams. However few of these there are, they do exist.

I think a few tickets will be released when some season ticket holders don't renew, however there won't be many so you might have an overnight queue on your hands if you're desperate.

I Went to 13 league matches (4 away matches)

And two cup games (1 away).

so for the fans who call other fans .i went to a third of city matches (so if you get off calling fans go for it ...you sad bastards) Im only 2 thirds ..with the above stats .

my first match was late 70s and started to go every/Most home matches at back end of 1980/1981 Season up until 2003.after spliting up with the mother of my two kids and decideing to have my two kid( aged 1 and 3)at the time .Every weekend instead of a season ticket .2003 -now .I still went to at least 15 matches home and away i was also season ticket holder for 10-12 seasons on and off since 1981.I have also been to watch city at 52 away grounds .Also 7 vists to wembley(old) for the play off /league cup finals.am i still ?i have also been to some very good away days like fulham city won1.0 in (1983)hillsborough for league cup final replay v middlesborough city won 1.0 .blackburn away 92/93 city won 1.0 .and the burnley and bolton games away this season.and also some crap away days oldham 87/88 lost 2.0 and city took only 100 odd fans .and some violent away games coventry away 1983 city and cov fans stopped the match for 10 minutes due to fighting on the pitch .burton away at baseball ground.city and derby fans had running battles inside outside the ground etc .i also went to all the euro 96 games at wembley .and euro 2000 England v Germany in belgium.and last week i was gutted at missing out on a season ticket for me and my two boys who now attend home and away matches .aged 11 and 14 now my older lad as been a season ticket holder since he was 5 and goes with my mum .. so why is it the club sold season tickets to any one .my thinking of the selling system was crap very crap .tbh i never thought all 7000 would sell as quick .they should off thought more about the way they sold the season tickets .

(1) why was no booking history put in place

(2) Why didnt they sell to all current season first.( some sth might off wanted to relocate elsewhere)

(3) why sell them after only 4 days after releaseing prices (im skint with going bolton away qpr and doncaster matches)

(4) all remaining season tickets should of been on sale after the season ticket holders renewed there season tickets(june 2nd) and sold them at the weekend not the next working day after a bank hoilday .Thats off my chest .......... and after watching city this season at home games .i would not worry about fans ...... its the fans with or without the card .that lack a very lot of passion for the team they follow.sk1 i went in the ground the lads at the back fair play to them but what amazed me was that a lot towards the front dont even get off there arse to sing etc .....

Mate I've been to about the same amount of matches this season, but tbh you should have que'ed like I had 2. No point moaning at the LCFC website have plenty of coverage and updates on remaining tickets and the direct debit option only costs you 1 payment up front so if you didn't bother to que then don't moan. On a more positive note not all 16k will renew so assume there will be a small number left after the current STH deal is up. Suggest you get your tent ready and enjoy a night at the KP.

here we go again? .another kid who brags about away matches They have been this season ...well done 18 away games brill ...your up your own arse and you need to come out ..

Jesus Christ lol

Blah blah I'm not płastic me I just couldn't blah blah blah some more justification blah blah blah I'm not plastic blah blah circumstances blah I didn't go because Pearson was still in charge blah blah blah.

I'm getting more fed up with all the justification than people calling people płastic.

Blah blah I'm not płastic me I just couldn't blah blah blah some more justification blah blah blah I'm not blah blah circumstances blah I didn't go because Pearson was still in charge blah blah blah.

I'm getting more fed up with all the justification than people calling people płastic.

your 16 years of age .and if you ever  needed to explain your justifiiication being a city fan  .what it be ?............... not a lot .jog on please and do your homework.

You went to 13 games last season, and you will probably get to go to 13 games next season.

I could understand it if you were a season ticket holder this year and couldn't get one , but that is not the case.

I would think that the majority of people who purchased one of the 7000 season tickets will have gone to a number of games last season.

You went to 13 games last season, and you will probably get to go to 13 games next season.

I could understand it if you were a season ticket holder this year and couldn't get one , but that is not the case.

I would think that the majority of people who purchased one of the 7000 season tickets will have gone to a number of games last season.

are they ?? i have been told loads of times since tuesday fans are buying season tickets who did not bother going last season ...

your 16 years of age .and if you ever  needed to explain your justifiiication being a city fan  .what it be ?............... not a lot .jog on please and do your homework.

Act your age chap - so you couldn't get a season ticket, bully for you, but don't have a pop at other city fans like they aren't real fans, just because they could get one. People like you are pathetic.

Instead of ****ing moaning on here you should of queued up at the KP like every body else after a ST or sat on the phone until you could get through. If you tried hard enough you probably would of got one. Now sit the **** down and shut up.

Instead of ****ing moaning on here you should of queued up at the KP like every body else after a ST or sat on the phone until you could get through. If you tried hard enough you probably would of got one. Now sit the **** down and shut up.

This

This.

My mate had to ring in sick the other morning at 7am (by then he'd been in the queue outside the ground for 3 hours)

I understand fully about people not being in a financial position to afford a season ticket but those whose financial position or life situation has not changed significantly from last year to this who didn't buy a season ticket last season and have mysteriously decided that they want one for next season deserve our full contempt and ridicule. They should have been charged at least double in my opinion.  And made to sit in specially marked seats so they can be ridiculed properly during matches. " Where were you when we were....?"

(Disclosure: I didn't have a season ticket last season and don't want one for next season...)

Archived