Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Langley

Becoming Priority 1

Think the woman in the TO is right, you have to have had a season ticket last year to carry on priority.

But I emailed Jim asking:

"I’ve just became a season ticket holder after living down in Bristol for many years and moving back up to Leicester where I attended as many games as I could both home and away and I was wondering if there was any way of getting my away tickets credited to my account as I’ve got a fair few from last season."

But I emailed Jim asking:

"I’ve just became a season ticket holder after living down in Bristol for many years and moving back up to Leicester where I attended as many games as I could both home and away and I was wondering if there was any way of getting my away tickets credited to my account as I’ve got a fair few from last season."

Oh right. You're not very good at explaining yourself are you! lol

It's always been the case before now anyway.

Oh right. You're not very good at explaining yourself are you! lol

It's always been the case before now anyway.

Ahaha, ususally because I'm doing all of this on my phone. Just seems to be confusing.

I've replied to Jim and I'll post what he says so we'll all have a definative answer

"Hi Jim,

I took my stubbs down to the fan store and they said that they couldn’t do it. I can pop down the store this lunch time today so we can get it sorted?

Kind regards, "

"Hi Paul,

Can you please hold on to your stubs for now until we have had the discussion about the priority system for the new season? We will put all relevant information on to the Club website when we have it.

Kind Regards

Jim"

Archived