Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Langley

Becoming Priority 1

Went down to the ground earlier as I thought that you would be able to add tickets onto your season ticket. I'm a new season ticket holder as I moved back up to leicester from bristol in Jan and went to 14 away games last season (ex cup).

Is there any chance the lady was chatting rubbish?

You should be able to. However as a lot of games never made general sale last year, unless you have a purchase history or proof of purchase then I can see why they may be reluctant to add them.

She said I wasn't able to add them on as I'm a new season ticket holder this season. I can see where they're coming from but kinda peeved if I have to start off from p3 and still going to 30+ games last season living down in Bristol.

Went down to the ground earlier as I thought that you would be able to add tickets onto your season ticket. I'm a new season ticket holder as I moved back up to leicester from bristol in Jan and went to 14 away games last season (ex cup).

Is there any chance the lady was chatting rubbish?

Well you haven't actually told us what the lady said so we can't answer that bit. But I'm guessing she wouldn't let you do it and she's right, only away tickets purchased as a season ticket holder will count towards the following years priority.

You should be able to. However as a lot of games never made general sale last year, unless you have a purchase history or proof of purchase then I can see why they may be reluctant to add them.

I've still got the tickets as I'm a saddo and keep all of the tickets.

I've still got the tickets as I'm a saddo and keep all of the tickets.

I meant receipts or booking history attached to your client no.

I keep all my tickets. But whats to stop me handing them to my mates who aren't p1 and letting them add them to their season tickets.

The question is how did you manage 14 away games without being a STH last season? I missed out on certain games being priority 2 STH. That's probably why !!

A large portion of away games made general sale.

Well you haven't actually told us what the lady said so we can't answer that bit. But I'm guessing she wouldn't let you do it and she's right, only away tickets purchased as a season ticket holder will count towards the following years priority.

Are you sure about this?

I asked the question on this forum a few weeks ago and the consensus was that you don't have to be a season ticket holder to collect priority points, but you do have to be a season ticket holder to use them.

The question is how did you manage 14 away games without being a STH last season? I missed out on certain games being priority 2 STH. That's probably why !!

easily.

You can only add tickets on if you were a STH at the time. Seems fair to me

Disagree

if you go to 14 away games being a season ticket or not you deserve to be able to get a ticket before someone who had a  season tickets who maybe went to 2 or 3 away games last year

Disagree

if you go to 14 away games being a season ticket or not you deserve to be able to get a ticket before someone who had a  season tickets who maybe went to 2 or 3 away games last year

I see both sides here (and this is as non ST holder). 

You went to 14 games that happened to be away from home, the ST holder had a ticket for 23 minimum.  They also committed to an ST in a lower league. 

Absolute joke if true. I was going to ring up and ask the same question myself. Was emailed telling me that games ive been to this year will go onto my season ticket next.

One if the big reasons I bought a season ticket was it allowed me away games next year as they are easier to get in the championship. Did 12 the year before and 8 aways this year all without a priority making sure i rang on the dot at 9 on genral sale just to get one.

I became priority 1 when first buying my ST after taking my mates stubs into the shop and then upgraded me. Walked out the shop, handed my other mate the stubs and he went in and did the same lol

Snap.

Think the club may have worked that out now tho. lol

just recieved this:

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your email. If you have bought your tickets through the Club, we will have a record of them. If you haven’t bought them for us, we will need to see the stubs to add them on.

Kind Regards

Jim

Archived