Leicester_Loyal Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 Is it possible to swap the name on a season ticket when renewing? A family members circumstances mean he can't attend next year, but would like one of his family members to go for a season to save his seat. Would they have a problem with this? Thanks.
Vlad the Fox Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 I think you'd be best to take it on in their name as technically he isn't renewing and you're a new season ticket holder. Give them a ring and see.
Leicester_Loyal Posted 17 May 2014 Author Posted 17 May 2014 I think you'd be best to take it on in their name as technically he isn't renewing and you're a new season ticket holder. Give them a ring and see. Only problem is that they're different age categories, so he'll be paying more even though he isn't an adult.
TheLeftSide Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 Renew it in the original name and then a couple of games into the season get the details updated.
hackneyfox Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 Is it possible to swap the name on a season ticket when renewing? A family members circumstances mean he can't attend next year, but would like one of his family members to go for a season to save his seat. Would they have a problem with this? Thanks. I asked the ticket office about changing 2 kids sts for adults, they had no problem with it and no questions were asked when we renewed the other day.
Leicester_Loyal Posted 17 May 2014 Author Posted 17 May 2014 Cheers I'll give them a ring Monday to try and sort it.
Benji Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 I asked the ticket office about changing 2 kids sts for adults, they had no problem with it and no questions were asked when we renewed the other day. Wonder if they'd have been so kind had it been the other way around
Bayfox Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 Email jim at fanzone and explain what you want to do. He will sort it.
Fox92 Posted 18 May 2014 Posted 18 May 2014 Email jim at fanzone and explain what you want to do. He will sort it. I concur. Whatever the problem, always email Jim.
FreddieFox Posted 18 May 2014 Posted 18 May 2014 It will be fine to change it. I'm in the same boat as my eldest daughter is going to uni (so after 10 years of hurt will be missing the return to the prem) and I'm going to start taking my youngest daughter instead. As someone else mentioned, speak to Jim if there's any bother. He's the clubs community liaison officer and will sort it no doubt.
Leicester_Loyal Posted 18 May 2014 Author Posted 18 May 2014 It will be fine to change it. I'm in the same boat as my eldest daughter is going to uni (so after 10 years of hurt will be missing the return to the prem) and I'm going to start taking my youngest daughter instead. As someone else mentioned, speak to Jim if there's any bother. He's the clubs community liaison officer and will sort it no doubt. This is the case here mate, one member off to a university not near here for a year, and a younger family member taking their place.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.