foxfanazer Posted 13 June 2014 Posted 13 June 2014 Similar to the what grinds my gears thread I suppose but more personal than that. I'm just feeling really fed up at the moment and can't seem to snap out of it. Can't really put my finger on ome thing that's getting me down. I'm currently doing agency work at a warehouse but I'm only getting 25 hours per week on average which isn't nearly enough. I'm a hard grafter but just can't seem to catch a break. This is having an affect on my social life due to lack of funds and my outgoings are outweighing my income at the moment. Me and my girlfriend are living at my mum's house which isn't ideal obviously but we can't save enough to get out. My girlfriend is having a tough time at her work but I don't feel I'm being sympathetic or supportive enough because of how shit I feel which I hate because she's there for me alot. The only thing I feel is going good for me right now is Leicester city and thats a first Anyway that's my rant over. Cue the sarcy comments
Strokes Posted 13 June 2014 Posted 13 June 2014 Email your cv to BT, they are taking on people with no experience if they show they are bright and enthusiastic. [email protected]
Strokes Posted 13 June 2014 Posted 13 June 2014 I know of a another technical job that is taking on inexperienced people and training them but I would only recommend them as a stepping stone into the industry. Pm if you want that also.
foxfanazer Posted 13 June 2014 Author Posted 13 June 2014 Thought this was going to be more chebs. Gutted. feel free to post some
Mike Oxlong Posted 13 June 2014 Posted 13 June 2014 feel free to post some Ooh go on then. Just to cheer you up
Ross-Kemp Posted 13 June 2014 Posted 13 June 2014 E.ON are currently recruiting through manpower. Customer service experience isn't necessary as full training is given.
Stadt Posted 13 June 2014 Posted 13 June 2014 Can this thread also be used to get shitty song lyrics out of your head?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.