Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

Stoke Away!

Just got mine now after deciding to go to this after all. TO said there are "not many" left, but they dont get told the exact number anymore. I'm in block 40 which is the outside block and I'm guessing the last block they are selling?

Got mine today, block 38 row 2 so went to get a higher row ended up with 27 not bad!

Hi all foxes fans I run a pub in Hanley stoke on Trent and cater for away fans on match days for both stoke city and port vale if any travelling fans wish to use us details can be found on Facebook/trip advisor and google @themasonsarmsnorthwood all welcome anybody organising coaches can contact direct on 01782-861273 food can also be made available but book in first thanks

Just got mine now after deciding to go to this after all. TO said there are "not many" left, but they dont get told the exact number anymore. I'm in block 40 which is the outside block and I'm guessing the last block they are selling?

I got block 40 as well row 19 I think

Ideally for organised trips, coach's ,minibus etc plus we can organise transport from pub to ground as taxi firm we use is around the corner,supporters usually get in for about 12 and leave 2/2-15 plenty time to get there and as its out of the way trouble free as we close doors when away fans are in cheers

Due to a change of plans, now able to go. Bought tickets online 10 minutes ago, no probs.

Obviously quite a few left, but don't think available to non STH's until 2nd September.

Excuse my stupidity but how do you buy away tickets online? I can't seem to find a link!

Once your credit / debit card and address details are logged on its straightforward. Tickets nearly always arrive within 48 hours.

To be fair to ticket office, I have always received away tickets without any mess ups.

Archived