Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

Stoke Away!

I'd imagine you could go in and exchange them?

This is where it gets even worse. They have sent mine and my dads separately, he is in brazil until Tuesday so missing the Everton game and therefore can't get his to swap and neither of us live that close to leicester anymore. #3rdworldproblems

This is where it gets even worse. They have sent mine and my dads separately, he is in brazil until Tuesday so missing the Everton game and therefore can't get his to swap and neither of us live that close to leicester anymore. #3rdworldproblems

Tough shit pal

I'm on the away scheme too, row 22 for Stoke, and upper tier for Chelsea.

It might be luck of the draw.

Your probably right but I emailed the club regarding this in May and they said if we joined the away scheme that they would try and sort us out with higher seats,obviously this is not happening.As for just going up and standing anywhere,when there's 4 of us that can be difficult,but it's not the end of the world is it I'm sure I'll live.

Archived