Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

Stoke Away!

Come on guys, anybody got just 1 spare?

I don't want to have to sit in the home seats. However if I was to, dyou reckon it would be better to get a seat as close as poss to the away end to sort of join in or open the possibility of sneaking into the away end, or get a seat opposite the away end so I can film the scenes?

Come on guys, anybody got just 1 spare?

I don't want to have to sit in the home seats. However if I was to, dyou reckon it would be better to get a seat as close as poss to the away end to sort of join in or open the possibility of sneaking into the away end, or get a seat opposite the away end so I can film the scenes?

I'd avoid the stand adjacent to us (i.e next to the tunnel but runs along the long length of the pitch). Most of their rougher boys seem to be in there. Not sure about behind the goal, on the other side of the segregation.

I really want to go also!

My own fault too, as I couldn't work out how to work the stupid website to get two seats together

on 50+ points day and it sold out while I was figuring it out! D'oh :(

Same, I didn't think I would have enough points, but turns out I have!! God dam it

Sorry if already covered but where is everyone parking? Is it close etc?

I'll go and have a look on away ground guide, too, just asking for information from fellow fans.

We park at a local Rugby club about a 10 minute walk from the ground. Secure parking and we have a couple of beers in the clubhouse watching whatever game is on tv.

http://www.longtonrugby.co.uk/Parking.php

Archived