Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

Stoke Away!

Thanks I checked that and his client reference was wrong, has changed from last season to this for some reason.

But the match has now disappeared (was there and tickets available at 4pm) so guess it's now sold out. Gutted. Seemed like a good first away for him - been taking him home for years but not away. Sigh! :(

Villa,and WBA still I suppose

How do you actually do groupsaver?

We did it on the day and it was the only time I've ever done it. It's for up to 4 people (not age dependent I don't think) and then just split the cost between all 4 people. I think we got a groupsaver from Leicester to Derby and then Derby to Stoke and in total came to £39 last year. I'll pop down at the weekend I reckon and just ask at Leicester Station if they're still doing it.

We did it on the day and it was the only time I've ever done it. It's for up to 4 people (not age dependent I don't think) and then just split the cost between all 4 people. I think we got a groupsaver from Leicester to Derby and then Derby to Stoke and in total came to £39 last year. I'll pop down at the weekend I reckon and just ask at Leicester Station if they're still doing it.

Cheers. I often go as part of four so it makes sense. I've never done it on the day though and knowing my luck we'll do it to Newcastle and it'll be about £200 lol

A friend of mine spoke to someone at Loughborough train station and he said as it stands a return to stoke is £33 but if you wait until the day it could rise to £70 just to warn you, not 100% sure why that is just what ive been told.

Not true. 

Off peak returns are available on the day and would be around £33 without a railcard. They will not rise to £70.

As stated before split the journey. 

Leics/Lboro to Derby

Derby to Stoke.

You will save yourself £10-£15.

Anyone know how far down the priory scale tickets went down to?

Just interested and trying to gauge trends for certain type of fixture.

It sold out (well no seats left together) on Monday - season ticket holders with 50+ points stage. I know because I wanted two and missed out! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how far down the priory scale tickets went down to?

Just interested and trying to gauge trends for certain type of fixture.

It sold out (well no seats left together) on Monday - season ticket holders with 50+ points stage. I know because I wanted two and missed out! :(

Cheers mate! As a silver member, Palace tickets are my next concern... Not holding out much hope to be honest

Not true. 

Off peak returns are available on the day and would be around £33 without a railcard. They will not rise to £70.

As stated before split the journey. 

Leics/Lboro to Derby

Derby to Stoke.

You will save yourself £10-£15.

Ah fair enough! Don't the off peak tickets have to be certain times though?

After a bit of advice, I have booked fox travel for this one, not used them for a long time, but can remember hearing at one point they charged 5 pound to park at the ground I think, they never said anything about parking, and I forgot to ask.

Does anybody know if you can park at the kp for away games free of charge, thanks in advance.

After a bit of advice, I have booked fox travel for this one, not used them for a long time, but can remember hearing at one point they charged 5 pound to park at the ground I think, they never said anything about parking, and I forgot to ask.

Does anybody know if you can park at the kp for away games free of charge, thanks in advance.

It's only a fiver if you're parking there but travelling with Ausden Clark. If you're travelling with Fox Travel, I believe it's free.

Archived