Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

Stoke Away!

Anyone going from Leicester I would recommend the following.

Leicester to Derby return is £6.95 with a railcard.

Derby to Stoke return is £5.95 with a railcard.

£12.90 decent. Without a railcard you're looking at around £20.

Just incase anyone missed it the first time around. Don't let National Rail mug you off for the exact same journey.

Leicester-Stoke is about £22 with a railcard. Split your tickets!

Still havent received my coach tickets for this despite match tickets arriving and i paid online for both at same time! Got in touch with Jim said just come along and we'll sort it.

Point is if i hadnt have got in contact what would have happened? Ticket office is a joke

Just incase anyone missed it the first time around. Don't let National Rail mug you off for the exact same journey.

Leicester-Stoke is about £22 with a railcard. Split your tickets!

We had got a groupsaver for £39 last season (so £9.75 each)

Just double checked now and seems to have gone up considerably. I'll nip into the ticket office at Leicester station this week sometime and see the prices they're giving as there was no online option last year for groupsave, just got them on the day.

I think that you get 50 points for a season ticket last year and 50 for one this year then one point per away game attended previously but happy to be corrected by others who are more knowledgeable about the current system.

But points have to be associated with your own reference number - so you would have to use your brothers reference number to purchase if you went to last seasons aways on his ST and didn't/don't have one of your own.

I think that's right?!!

I think that you get 50 points for a season ticket last year and 50 for one this year then one point per away game attended previously but happy to be corrected by others who are more knowledgeable about the current system.

But points have to be associated with your own reference number - so you would have to use your brothers reference number to purchase if you went to last seasons aways on his ST and didn't/don't have one of your own.

I think that's right?!!

cheers mate, makes more sense. Sounds like i could have got mine ages ago!

Right someone help me please!

I want to buy stoke tickets online for myself and for my 11 yr old son. How do I do it so the seats are together? Can only seem to order one ticket but if I do that then log on his account to order one for him no doubt they won't be together as only 'quick seats'. I have him linked as family but doesn't seem to help?! Should have phoned the bloody ticket office earlier but been busy, assumed online would be easy enough.

Right someone help me please!

I want to buy stoke tickets online for myself and for my 11 yr old son. How do I do it so the seats are together? Can only seem to order one ticket but if I do that then log on his account to order one for him no doubt they won't be together as only 'quick seats'. I have him linked as family but doesn't seem to help?! Should have phoned the bloody ticket office earlier but been busy, assumed online would be easy enough.

What you have to do is go on family and friends in the my account settings, enter his client reference number and postcode then when you go to the order page his reference should be up for him and you can buy 2 tickets

What you have to do is go on family and friends in the my account settings, enter his client reference number and postcode then when you go to the order page his reference should be up for him and you can buy 2 tickets

Thanks I checked that and his client reference was wrong, has changed from last season to this for some reason.

But the match has now disappeared (was there and tickets available at 4pm) so guess it's now sold out. Gutted. Seemed like a good first away for him - been taking him home for years but not away. Sigh! :(

We had got a groupsaver for £39 last season (so £9.75 each)

Just double checked now and seems to have gone up considerably. I'll nip into the ticket office at Leicester station this week sometime and see the prices they're giving as there was no online option last year for groupsave, just got them on the day.

How do you actually do groupsaver?

Archived