Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Ticket touting

As has happened before the Kasabian gig and with big Leicester matches in the past, we've seen people using Foxestalk to tout tickets.

I just wondered if I could get clarification from the mods as to what their position is on this? For my money a forum like this is a great tool for fellow City fans to help each other out offering face value tickets etc, but people (both buyers and sellers) touting is something that in my opinion shouldn't be allowed to happen on here.

Imagine I'll be in the minority on this front but it'd be nice to know if there was an official forum policy anyhow.

I'm with you should be face value max only plus were it can be justifed extras like postage, travel delivery etc.

People really shouldn't be looking to make a profit on here, I don't like seeing it either, we're all Leicester fans at the end of the day and this forum should be used to provide advice/helping fellow fans out etc.

As has happened before the Kasabian gig and with big Leicester matches in the past, we've seen people using Foxestalk to tout tickets.

I just wondered if I could get clarification from the mods as to what their position is on this? For my money a forum like this is a great tool for fellow City fans to help each other out offering face value tickets etc, but people (both buyers and sellers) touting is something that in my opinion shouldn't be allowed to happen on here.

Imagine I'll be in the minority on this front but it'd be nice to know if there was an official forum policy anyhow.

You definitely not be allowed on here IMO, face value only.

Rather than trying to make a few pounds fans should just be happy they could help out a fellow foxes supporter in need of a ticket. Anything above Face value and booking fees/postage costs is just bollocks and fans who overcharge to make a measly profit against fellow supporters should be ashamed of themselves.

Archived